Steve Jobs dead.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's my heeero.
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

That image is actually a reference to an un-aired commercial Jobs recorded shortly after coming back to Apple.

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Has he rebooted yet?
        Last edited by Uncle Sparky; October 7, 2011, 01:33.
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Jebus, Sparky!

(\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Scum alert.

A Kansas-based church, infamous for protesting at the funerals of dead American soldiers, now says it plans to picket at the funeral of Steve Jobs, although no funeral details have been publicly shared yet.

Margie Phelps, daughter of the Rev. Fred Phelps, pastor of the Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, shared that news via Twitter. Ironically, her tweet showed as being posted from ... an iPhone.

The church's members — who are mainly from the Phelps family — have picketed military funerals around the country because they believe U.S. deaths in Afghanistan and Iraq are "God's punishment" for America's tolerance of homosexuality. In March, the Supreme Court ruled that the First Amendment protects the church members participating in such protests.

"Westboro will picket his funeral," tweeted Margie Phelps about Jobs. "He had a huge platform; gave God no glory & taught sin."

As to the criticism about her tweeting from an iPhone, Phelps also tweeted this: "Rebels mad cuz I used iPhone to tell you Steve Jobs is in hell. God created iPhone for that purpose! "
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Gadget geeks

Comment

God actually created the iphone.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

The Eternal Flame:
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	eternal_flame.gif
Views:	1
Size:	28.1 KB
ID:	9091918

XKCD is a little bit classier than the increasingly inbred and psychotic Phelps clan.
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Eternal flame? That's hardly appropriate.

How about a thinner, lighter flame with a slightly disappointing lifespan?
                    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

the only apple products i've ever used are quicktime and an ancient ipod. will i go to hell now?

Comment

You'll go to hell for entirely different reasons
                        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                          Eternal flame? That's hardly appropriate.

How about a thinner, lighter flame with a slightly disappointing lifespan?
                          And a new model that replaces it every year?
                          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Could never get a real hold on the god-blessed iPhone... What's all the fuss about it anyway??
                            Never liked any of this "gadgetry culture" (iPod, iPhone, iPad, i****) they tried to impose over us.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X