No announcement yet.

Exercise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I'll just drop out of college and take a job of menial labor to build my character. Thanks for your advice!
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

You should have plenty of time to do work, including manual labor type work, while in college, even if you are only 50% as good as Kuci.

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          HC is 130 lbs at most. He needs some muscle form before he can start lifting weights. Hey should get a jobs where he does some lifting first. It will build his character as well
          Disagree. Weight lifting is the fastest, safest, most dependable way to build muscle, regardless of starting point. It's just a matter of picking the right loads to start with.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Start with this easy stuff first:

Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
              Yeah, I'll just drop out of college and take a job of menial labor to build my character. Thanks for your advice!
              Kids don't know how important character is
              (actually I don't expect you to do it, but it would be the best thing for you.))
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                No. He's not a bodybuilder. He has no reason to worry about specific muscles. Split-body training would be senseless for a 130lb beginner who specifically just wants to be fit, not have bulging muscles.
                He's a Russian. They seem to be bodybuilding obsessed. That or fat, ruthless oligarchs. Take your pick
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
                  Start with this easy stuff first:

How gay.
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                    How gay.

Yeah, the opportunity to ogle all of those females' incredibly toned glutei, perky boobies, and highly suggestive contortions is totally supergay. What's sexier than a girl who can do a hundred 180-degree plyometric switch squats onto your c*ck in less than sixty seconds?
                    Last edited by Darius871; October 1, 2011, 15:34.
                    Unbelievable!

Comment

A girl who won't break your **** pulling that stunt?
                      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                        A girl who won't break your **** pulling that stunt?

Those girls? No doubt. I challenge any of them to prove me wrong.
                        Unbelievable!

Comment

Darius, you're aroused by anything up to and including a well-buttered English muffin, provided it came out of the toaster within the past hour or so.
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

How did you know?
                            Unbelievable!

Comment

Well, I do read your posts. Also, don't take this the wrong way, but you've always come across as a bit of a muffin****er.
                              1011 1100
                              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Do those.

Officially, they're called "triple-clap push-ups". I call them "nose breakers".
                                The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Working...
                                X