Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm going to buy a Browning model 1911 automatic pistol.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to buy a Browning model 1911 automatic pistol.

For no other reason then because I want one. The question is should I buy one with a muzzle brake on it or not? I'm inclined to say, yes.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Make sure to get one of the Nazi ones.

Comment

The Nazis never used browning M1911's as far as I know. I'm sure more then a few Nazis got shot by one though. It's a pity really because a man shot by a 9mm might get back up but a man shot by a 0.45 cal slug won't get back up unless he's missing an appendage.

Comment

Read your wiki article (Or just search the text for "Nazi" like I always do on wiki to see if I need to edit it in or not.)

Comment

Gun ownership
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
            The Nazis never used browning M1911's as far as I know. I'm sure more then a few Nazis got shot by one though. It's a pity really because a man shot by a 9mm might get back up but a man shot by a 0.45 cal slug won't get back up unless he's missing an appendage.
            man, you can just crawl around to find a medkit right? will insta-patch you right up from 1% all the way up to full health!

Comment

You need a soul sphere for that
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

No rolleyes? NO ROLLEYES?!
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Is that legal in the California SSR?
                  If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                  ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Just one? What if it explodes due to poor maintenance?

Comment

I've already reported Oerdin to Homeland Security.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

The title should read semi-automatic.

Comment

There are not many machines which retain their relevance for 100 years in the modern era. The model 1911 is one of them.
                          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Killing it is the new killing it
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

The title should read semi-automatic.
                            I was gonna say...
                            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

FMJ 9mm might not have the stopping power to drop a man in one hit, but with expanding ammunition the 9mm is a deadly caliber. I'd go with a 9mm if I were looking for a pistol (or a .357 mag wheel gun), but the 1911 is definitely a classic.

Go with the muzzle brake. Anything to make that big ass bullet more manageable is a good thing.
                              John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X