No announcement yet.

How big is...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I assume they track IP addresses and other identifiers and can cull out the curious reponses. I hope.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

33,900. I did well until the last column of the second page.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
        I assume they track IP addresses and other identifiers and can cull out the curious reponses. I hope.
        I only post from other people's cell phones while using a random one of my 2500 private proxies.

Comment

24000 words

First one

I didn't know prig, mawkish, legerdemain, uxoricide
          I know imbroglio because it is similar to the spanish word embrollo, I guess imbroglio is an italian word

second one
          I don't know

rind writhe easel fledgling dowdy tipple strop eavesdrop welter abscond shard sapling discomfit
          awry tawdry tidings redolent offal midriff chivvy tureen inveigle sully rumpus adumbrate bugbear manacle
          ragamuffin prurient seamy repartee purloin visage sobriquet lothario
          mien
          trollop
          fuddle
          puckish noisome svelte raiment sedulous maladroit impolitic potboiler bibulous tricorn braggadocio
          bruit embonpoint pabulum pother vibrissae cantle terpsichorean clerisy deracinate fuliginous
          oneiromancy tatterdemalion williwaw caitiff funambulist hypnopompic opsimath pule
          sparge
          I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
            I only post from other people's cell phones while using a random one of my 2500 private proxies.

Aszhole.

Add that one to your list.

(\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Though sometimes I do outsource to Indians on fiverr.com

Comment

I like Natalie Imbroglio's "Torn". So I checked that one off.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                  If this was high school I would have gotten cenacle...
                  Yes, I was surprised you didn't get it since you said you went to a Jesuit school, I got it because it is almost the same in Spanish, Cenáculo.
                  I need a foot massage

Comment

Why did ragamuffin ever disappear from common speech?

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas View Post
                      Yes, I was surprised you didn't get it since you said you went to a Jesuit school, I got it because it is almost the same in Spanish, Cenáculo.
                      It's been 15 years
                      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Killing it is the new killing it
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                        I like Natalie Imbroglio's "Torn". So I checked that one off.
                        I almost pick welter because of the boxing weight category, but I don't really know what it means
                        I need a foot massage

Comment

I got 22,800.
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

"I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

With out goggling the word vocabularity I'm guessing its a euphism for a certain body part in witch case your'e all lieing.
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

our total vocabulary size is estimated to be:
                                words
                                To bookmark or share your result, use the following link:
                                Test your English vocabulary size and measure how many words you know with Preply's free test (ex. Testyourvocab.com). For children, adults and EFL/ESL learners.
                                Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                                We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                                X