Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you manage your checking account?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you manage your checking account?

I bank online and pay all my bills online.

But, I also still keep a traditional check ledger, writing in my transactions as I go.

How do you manage your checking account? Do you still do all of it traditionally? Or do you use both, online and traditional? Or are you entirely paperless with your checking account, and do not even bother manually keeping a traditional check ledger?
    I am entirely traditional - zero online banking.
    4.55%
    I use both - online banking and a traditional ledger.
    22.73%
    I am completely paperless, doing everything through online banking.
    63.64%
    I use a banana, and make a notch in it for each transaction I make.
    9.09%
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

I only physically do anything with a bank if an old-school relation writes out a check and has a stubborn old-school finance department unwilling to wire the money instead.

Comment

Besides, do you know how much banks screw you, when doing international transactions? It's much cheaper and easier to do it yourself through online wallets (e.g. moneybookers). I sometimes even use it to 'e-mail' money to people. How they arrange to transfer the funds on their end back to a 'physical account' is their business.

Comment

It's spelled cheque.

Ignorant Yankee pigdog.

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

My chh... Hmm, what's that again?

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
            Ignorant Yankee pigdog.

Comment

It's spelled cheque.

Ignorant Yankee pigdog.

The correct spelling is check.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

They're obsolete, anyway

Comment

check. correct spelling. Since when is -que pronounced like that?

I guess everyone pronounces Albequerque wrong then
                  "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

It's spelled Albekerke.

Ignorant Yankee pigdog.

Comment

I am completely paperless, doing everything through online banking.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                        The correct spelling is check.
                        Jesus wept.

It's no wonder your country is so ****ed up. Your education system can't even teach basic things like how to properly spell "cheque" or "colour".

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Zoetstofzoetje View Post
                          It's spelled Albekerke.

Ignorant Yankee pigdog.

Comment

All online, and through texting occasionally.

Comment

Jesus wept.

It's no wonder your country is so ****ed up. Your education system can't even teach basic things like how to properly spell "cheque" or "colour".

Our way is right

You're just a limey wannabe.

Comment

Working...
                              X