Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear about the heart attacks.

Glad to hear you're doing ok.
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

x2? wow! hope you get better. FYI I have never felt 100% the same after mine. Lost my stamina.

How much blockage? which parts of your heart were effected?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
        Hoppas verkligen att detta är ett resultat från Google translate, annars är det dåligt för med din danska språkkunskaper.

Yeah, det var lidt pludseligt - ville bare lige have et lægecheck og så blev jeg puttet i en hospitalsseng

Her er nogle flere ord der kunne have din interesse

Abemås, agurketud, analfabet, asfaltcowboy, bacille, bandit, barnerøver, basilisk, bedrager, billige bavian, bisse, bovlamme bladanblander, brandstifter, brutale bilbølle, bums, burgøjser, bæst, bøddel, bøhtosse, bølle, bøllefrø, børste, cykeltyv, desertør, dovendyr, drukkenbolt, egoist, facist, fedtblære, fedtemikkel, fedthalefår, fladpande, flommefede fjollerik, forbryder, forlismand, forlorne tæppehandler, fortidsuhyre, frysefrederik, fyldebøtte, gangster, gespenst, grimrian, grobrian, haleneger, hallunk, hulepindsvin, hærværksmand, høvl, igle, ignorant, individ, interplanetariske slørhale, jubeltorsk, justitsmorder, kakerlak, kannibal, karnevalssørøver, klaptorsk, kleptoman, klodrian, klodsmajor, knoldvækst, kryb, krybskytte, krudtugle, kvajpande, kvælstofbacille, kæltring, køter, laban, lakaj, landevejsrøver, landkrabbe, landsforræder, laskefede lommetyv, lejesvend, lemmedasker, lomme-Moussolini, luksusdyr, lumskebuks, lurendrejer, lusepuster, luskebuks, lydpottelus, lystmorder, læderjakke, løjser, makrelslugere, marxist, massemorder, menneskefjende, menneskeæder, misdæder, modbydelige mide, mordbrænder, morder, motorbølle, møgdyr, pirat, pladderabe, platfodede moskusokse, plebejer, prøjser, pungdyr, pyroman, racist, rottefjæs, sadist, samfundssnylter, sandalslæber, sandloppe, sandmide, sinke, sjofelist, sjover, sjuft, skadedyr, skallesmækker, skamstøtte, skunk, skurk, skvatdragon, skvatmelon, skægabe, slagsbror, slambert, slapsvans, sleske spytslikker, slubbert, slyngel, smugler, smørtyv, snigmorder, snigskytte, snoabe, snog, snydetamp, snylter, sortbørsgrosserer, spritbilist, spritter, spruttyv, sprællemand, spyflue, starut, stikker, stymper, subjekt, superskurk, sut, svamp, svin, svindler, svirebror, svumpukkel, søndagsrytter, søpindsvinefjæs, sørøver, tale-delirist, tamp, tangloppe, terrorist, torskepande, trafikbisse, trompetsnegl, tyran, tyveknægt, tøffelhelt, tøsedreng, udbytter, undermåler, vagabond, vampyr, vandal, vandrotte, vandal, væggetøjsbefængte varulv, varyl, vatnisse, voldsmand, øgle.

I was drunk. Don't judge me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
          I was drunk. Don't judge me.
          Considering the gibberish you produced I considered that a possibility
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
            Heh
            DaShi, I think that you have a dirty, anal fixated mind. I bet that if you have any friends they are kinda queasy in your company
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
              x2? wow! hope you get better. FYI I have never felt 100% the same after mine. Lost my stamina.

How much blockage? which parts of your heart were effected?
              Actually, I'm fine and isn't really bothered by it. It's only my leg/groin that are bothered, but that's expected.

There are only circumstantial evidence that I had a heart attack (the troponin measurement), otherwise heart and vessels was clean as a whistle.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Actually, I'm fine and isn't really bothered by it. It's only my leg/groin that are bothered, but that's expected.

There are only circumstantial evidence that I had a heart attack (the troponin measurement), otherwise heart and vessels was clean as a whistle.
                (Out of curiosity) do you remember how high your troponin level was?

Comment

Didn't really want to update this, but Ashers thread has triggered me.

Last sunday I got another attack while driving home after a family party, so instead of going on, I chose to stop at Vejle. Have spent the last week at the hospital in that city. Good thing this time is that they this time got a shot of the culprit. It was a small vessel running from the top of the heart down to the right that had a little clogging at the top. Cure is eating lots of pills since surgery isn't an option (cure is way more dangerous and actually unnessecary).

The good doc think that I need something like four weeks of reconvalence, and since I'm not a doc, I obey.

Fun stuff. Five days of treatment : free, four weeks of recovery: paid by company, haven't checked it yet, but there may be some $20-30 from insurance that I can use to redecorate, buy a new car or whatever.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Didn't really want to update this, but Ashers thread has triggered me.

Last sunday I got another attack while driving home after a family party, so instead of going on, I chose to stop at Vejle. Have spent the last week at the hospital in that city. Good thing this time is that they this time got a shot of the culprit. It was a small vessel running from the top of the heart down to the right that had a little clogging at the top. Cure is eating lots of pills since surgery isn't an option (cure is way more dangerous and actually unnessecary).

The good doc think that I need something like four weeks of reconvalence, and since I'm not a doc, I obey.

Fun stuff. Five days of treatment : free, four weeks of recovery: paid by company, haven't checked it yet, but there may be some $20-30 from insurance that I can use to redecorate, buy a new car or whatever.
                    Glad they found the bugger.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Last sunday I got another attack while driving home after a family party, so instead of going on, I chose to stop at Vejle.
                      Wtf?! What's wrong with you? Stop smoking! Stop eating pork for breakfast, lunch and dinner, you Danish rapscallion! May I suggest you go to beautiful summery Sweden to recuperate. (It's cloudy at the moment. Please stand by.)

Get better, danskjävel!

Comment

Jesus dude. How many heart attacks does it take to kill you?
                        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Killing it is the new killing it
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                          Jesus dude. How many heart attacks does it take to kill you?
                          Well, cats are said to have nine lives, so I guess that I still have 6 left

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
                            Wtf?! What's wrong with you? Stop smoking! Stop eating pork for breakfast, lunch and dinner, you Danish rapscallion! May I suggest you go to beautiful summery Sweden to recuperate. (It's cloudy at the moment. Please stand by.)

Get better, danskjävel!
                            Actually, I apparently have a healthy and well functioning heart and can keep on drinking red wine and eat steaks with bernaise sauce etc. even pork if I wanted to.

Sweden sounds just like danmark for the moment, so I think that I'll just stay here.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Get well soon!
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)
                              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Sweden sounds just like danmark for the moment, so I think that I'll just stay here.
                                No, it's completely different!! Don't believe their lies! We have forests and lakes! You have fields and pigs! Sverige is an untouched wilderness paradise (with mosquitoes).

Seriously, I hope you know what you're doing. I know I'd be at least a little bit worried after my 3rd heart attack. You're being far too calm for (my) comfort! I hvert fall, bliv bedre og forbliv bedre, ok? Sköt om dig!

Comment

Working...
                                X