No announcement yet.

Prince Won't Record New Music Until Internet Piracy Under Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've read a few issues of Rolling Stone and it seems to me like a pathetic waste of paper. I suppose others have their opinions, since it stays in business.
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Also, 80's music

Comment

• Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
        the 80s were a great time for music (though not because of the artists al mentioned!)

As for the rest... 90's rap was better than 80's rap but 90's R&B couldn't hold a candle to 80's R&B (I'm excluding of course the overlap of artists popular in both decades). R&B reached its pinnacle in the 80's.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• can't spell crap without rap

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
            can't spell crap without rap

As for the rest... 90's rap was better than 80's rap but 90's R&B couldn't hold a candle to 80's R&B

QFT

Comment

• It's a shame. From the 50's through to the 80's, R&B kept growing and developing but since then, it's been ehh... who was the greatest R&B artist to emerge in the 90's? R. Kelly? Pssh. He's good but it's disappointing that he was the best male solo artist of his generation. I guess Mariah Carey is the best of the 90's and that's equally disappointing. I like other acts, sure, but they were representing R&B as the shadow of its former glory.
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                R. Kelly? Piss.
                fixed that for you.
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                  It's a shame. From the 50's through to the 80's, R&B kept growing and developing but since then, it's been ehh... who was the greatest R&B artist to emerge in the 90's?
                  Since the 90's? Justin Bieber, of course!

Comment

• I heard Justin Bieber has a 10 inch dick, but it’s in his ass and belongs to Usher.

Comment

• You know, I've decided not to do another day's work until world poverty is ended.

There, that should fix it
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• That won't work. Unlike Prince, no one cares about your contributions to society.

Comment

Working...
                        X