German soldiers cannot shoot, cannot drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
    It's a function of how often someone supplies air support especially close air support during active ground combat. The more planes you have in the air and the more times they use their weapons then the more often there are opportunities for mistakes to be made.
    Dude, from the junior idiot of the site I understand he doesn't understand stereotyping. From you I expected better.
    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus View Post
      And to further explain, I didn't really think that the ME has it's own tectonic plate. I say this because you seem to have trouble understanding how humour works in places other than your own head.
      Your joke doesn't make any sense then.

Leave it to a Brit to think he knows humor
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

His joke does make sense.

Nothing in his joke inferred that the middle east was a tectonic plate. The opposite in fact, if it was, how could the plates moving bring Afghanistan closer to the middle east??!

Unbelievable.
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post

Leave it to a Brit to think he knows humor
          Alpie, the brits invented humor. True, you need more than half a brain to "get it" but still...

Comment

No we didn't!

Check it, Plato is giving Alby a slagging:

Western humour theory begins with Plato, who attributed to Socrates (as a semihistorical dialogue character) in the Philebus (p. 49b) the view that the essence of the ridiculous is an ignorance in the weak, who are thus unable to retaliate when ridiculed. Later, in Greek philosophy, Aristotle, in the Poetics (1449a, pp. 34–35), suggested that an ugliness that does not disgust is fundamental to humour.
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humour#Ancient_Greece
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

ok, i guess i am going to have to use the "quotation marks" more heavily...

Comment

We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
                  Dude, from the junior idiot of the site I understand he doesn't understand stereotyping. From you I expected better.
                  Given the expositions in posts 34 and 35 of this thread, I ask the obvious rhetorical question, why?
                  "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Working...
                  X