Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So why exactly is Israeli slaughtering protesters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post

What color is the sky in your world?
    laugh dummy

Comment

• Are you a Creationist too? How deep does your "appeal to scripture" nonsense go?
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Tell me: before the first Crusade, how many Jews lived side by side with Muslims in what is now Israel? After you confirm that the answer is "a lot more than zero," will you still persist in this ridiculous "eternal religious war" crap?

Comment

Are you a Creationist too? How deep does your "appeal to scripture" nonsense go?
          I know something you don't?
          source for the claim that the conflict is entirely based on religious strife
          this is it dummy.

Comment

• Where is Islam mentioned in the Old Testament?

Comment

Tell me: before the first Crusade, how many Jews lived side by side with Muslims in what is now Israel? After you confirm that the answer is "a lot more than zero," will you still persist in this ridiculous "eternal religious war" crap?
              Are you Muslim or Jewish?

Comment

Where is Islam mentioned in the Old Testament?
                maybe if you read it then you would understand why the fighting.

Comment

• OMG!!! you really don't know!

Comment

• Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
                    Are you Muslim or Jewish?
                    What is the relevance of the question? Are you claiming that your being Jewish means that you can rewrite history?

Originally posted by Docfeelgood
                    maybe if you read it then you would understand why the fighting.
                    By all means tell me how the Old Testament explains that there is a non-existent religious war between Judaism and a religion that is never mentioned in the Old Testament.

Comment

What is the relevance of the question? Are you claiming that your being Jewish means that you can rewrite history?

By all means tell me how the Old Testament explains that there is a non-existent religious war between Judaism and a religion that is never mentioned in the Old Testament.
                      NO, you look it up! then you will understand.

Comment

It means you don't know. If you were Jewish or a Muslim would allready know why the fighting.

Comment

• You're hopeless. You don't even know a fraction of the history of the Jewish people - you just assume that you're an authority on the subject thanks to being Jewish and thanks to a half-assed "reading" of the Old Testament. Read up on the Crusades. Read up on how the Jews and Muslims co-existed peacefully.

Comment

• And if you're trying to claim that the conflict between Isaac and Ishmael is the reason that Israel gets to shoot civilians, then I pity you.

Comment

You're hopeless. You don't even know a fraction of the history of the Jewish people - you just assume that you're an authority on the subject thanks to being Jewish and thanks to a half-assed "reading" of the Old Testament. Read up on the Crusades. Read up on how the Jews and Muslims co-existed peacefully.

I know more than you, because you don't know who Isaac and Ishmael are.
                              If you want to remain ignorant then don't read up on it.
                              Want to prove me wrong this is your chance.

Comment

And if you're trying to claim that the conflict between Isaac and Ishmael is the reason that Israel gets to shoot civilians, then I pity you.
                                Look, you asked, I point you to the right direction. What are you afraid of to not want to see what I am telling you is truth?

Comment

Working...
                                X