Questions for the Texans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
    Guys, guys. Stop arguing and give me names! And while you're at it, give me a good name for a Siberian state with a large Chinese population and a South American supra-state.
    What is this for? A game? Or are you writing something?

Until the early 18th century, Spanish South America was all united as the Viceroyalty of Peru. It was then divided up into New Granada and Rio de la Plata.

See if this helps:

As Bolívar made advances against the royalist forces, he began to propose the creation of various large states and confederations, inspired by Francisco de Miranda's idea of an independent state consisting of all of Spanish America, which Miranda variously called "Colombia," the "American Empire" or the "American Federation."[2] In 1819 Bolívar was able to successfully create a nation called "Colombia" (today referred to as Gran Colombia) out of several Spanish American provinces and in 1825 he proposed joining it to Peru and Upper Peru in a confederation or state that he suggested be called the "Bolivian Federation" or "Bolivian Union", and which historians refer to as the "Andean Confederation," but this never came about.[3][4][5]
    Simon Bolivar was apparently full of himself, though, suggesting to call a united Gran Columbia and Peru the "Bolivian Union"
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

lone star state

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
        lone star state
        I like Texass better
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
          The minority of whites will control and exploit the majority Mexicans - similar to what happened in South Africa, where the minority white population brutally ruled over the black majority.
          So no change for latin america then.

Comment

Originally posted by Whoha View Post
            So no change for latin america then.
            You got it!
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
              California just made its ass look big...
              Clearly California should annex all of those lesser places until we get back to our original size.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                I think it is time you Yanks ended this illegal occupation though and returned Texas to Mexico.

Besides everyone knows that the proper Mexican food is far superior to this Texan fake muck
                I must agree that Tex-Mex is crap.

Comment

Of course a brainless Californian would say that.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Says the Texan known for his lack of mental acuity. I bet you even like that crappy Tex-Mex.

Comment

Crappy because it doesn't have potatoes or corn or peas or other crap? Yeah, I like Tex-Mex.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Crappy because it tastes bad and represents the fastfoodification of an other wise great cuisine.

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; June 6, 2011, 01:35.
                          Order of the Fly
                          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                            Says the Texan known for his lack of mental acuity. I bet you even like that crappy Tex-Mex.
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                              Crappy because it tastes bad and represents the fastfoodification of an other wise great cuisine.
                              Says the guy from the state that ****ed with pizza.

Speaking of the fastfoodification of a great cuisine, Taco Bell was founded in California dickhead.

ACK!
                              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Don't even try to reason with Oerdin the Prune Picker. It's pointless, unlike his head.

Comment

Working...
                                X