Questions for the Texans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
      The minority of whites will control and exploit the majority Mexicans - similar to what happened in South Africa, where the minority white population brutally ruled over the black majority.
      By what means? How do you know the Mexicans won't just dominate the minority Texans? If there's prejudice, why won't it go the more common way? You know, the majority oppressing the minority.

Or why does there have to be so much racial strife anyway? Texas is getting mostly Mexican as is. If Texas expands into Mexico, they'll get far more Mexicans.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

By what means? How do you know the Mexicans won't just dominate the minority Texans? If there's prejudice, why won't it go the more common way? You know, the majority oppressing the minority.

Or why does there have to be so much racial strife anyway? Texas is getting mostly Mexican as is. If Texas expands into Mexico, they'll get far more Mexicans.
        look how mexico is run

Comment

Texas is already like 40% Mexican and if they conquer Mexico, they'll be like 90% Mexican. How you get Aryan Nation out of that?
          No... ~25% of Texans have Mexican ancestry.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
            No... ~25% of Texans have Mexican ancestry.
            Reported Texans.
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I want names, people.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                I want names, people.
                You sure that with a supposedly crumbling US, Mexico won't be the conquering power?

I mean there's stuff in Texas Mexico could use. Mexico doesn't really have anything the Texans would want.

Comment

Reported Texans.
                  What, you think the census department undercounted the number of Mexicans by nearly half?

Comment

You sure that with a supposedly crumbling US, Mexico won't be the conquering power?

I mean there's stuff in Texas Mexico could use. Mexico doesn't really have anything the Texans would want.
                    No, the mexican drug cartels will do the conquering. They can have new mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                      What, you think the census department undercounted the number of Mexicans by nearly half?
                      It's possible.

Better ask a Texan. Sloww and Docfeelgood, how many illegals would you say there are?

Comment

No, I'm not sure Texas would be the conquering power. But I am sure that I need names!
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                          No, I'm not sure Texas would be the conquering power. But I am sure that I need names!
                          Why would they change the name? It was the Republic of Texas before. Only reason they would change the name is to be more inclusive with the conquered... then that would be a Mexification of Texas.

If you don't like Texico, why not Mexas?

Or Tejico or Mejas for the predominately Spanish-speaking population of this fictional Texas.

Comment

It's possible.

Better ask a Texan. Sloww and Docfeelgood, how many illegals would you say there are?

Comment

Comment

I saw in the news recently about a white person killing another white person!!
                                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                                X