No announcement yet.

Questions for the Texans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it is time you Yanks ended this illegal occupation though and returned Texas to Mexico.

Besides everyone knows that the proper Mexican food is far superior to this Texan fake muck
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
      I think it is time you Yanks ended this illegal occupation though and returned Texas to Mexico.

Besides everyone knows that the proper Mexican food is far superior to this Texan fake muck
      Chronic gastritis

Comment

Well everything in moderation. As much as I love Mexican food I did put on a bit of weight there...health food it ain't
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

very heavy, like a gut grenade

Comment

It's great stuff...got a good bit of kick too

Although I won't go for any of the funnier cuts of animal. I've seen grills that look more like something out of an anatomy lab...
            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                If you want to get down to true facts, when the Comanches chased the Apache out of Texas, the Apaches controlled New Mexico and Arizona.
                Then, Texan settlers, brought in by Mexico to act as a buffer between the Comanche and Mexico, kicked both Mexico's and the Comanche's ass.
                What the hell are you talking about and how is it supposed to prove the Republic of Texas ever actually controlled everything north and east of the Rio Grande?

Comment

FYROT, obviously.

Former Yanqui Republic Of Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post

You sound more like your cousin Mobius every day.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                      What the hell are you talking about and how is it supposed to prove the Republic of Texas ever actually controlled everything north and east of the Rio Grande?
                      It's not my fault that you're a total ignorant ass on the subject and can't comprehend what you're questioning.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

It's not my fault that you're a total ignorant ass on the subject and can't comprehend what you're questioning.
                        It's not my fault your posts consist of incoherent ramblings. The Republic of Texas never controlled much of the territory it claimed. See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_Santa_Fe_Expedition

Comment

it may not have controlled in the past, but it will in the future
                          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Despite your assertion based on Wiki, did the Comanche get driven out by Texans? Yes. Was Mexico forced out by Texans? Yes.
                            I don't know what it takes to prove to you, nor does it really matter. OFITG is correct in his 2nd point.

Comment

Despite your assertion based on Wiki, did the Comanche get driven out by Texans? Yes.
                              When was this? After Texas became a state?

Was Mexico forced out by Texans? Yes.
                              Forced out of where? Not Santa Fe. Mexico was forced out of there by the US Army.

Comment

Guys, guys. Stop arguing and give me names! And while you're at it, give me a good name for a Siberian state with a large Chinese population and a South American supra-state.
                                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X