Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it so hard to be a part-time bank teller (or to get any job)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aneeshm View Post

You actually sent it?
    Aye
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
      Yeah, with regards to my last post, somehow I managed to avoid an exit interview. If that would've happened I would've been a little bit more informative for my reasons to departure but then again, by this point I was just past caring...a leopard cannot change its spots and they were having to deal with an overall exodus of their most talented staff.
      My previous employer didn't even know enough to do an exit interview with me.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
        Yeah, with regards to my last post, somehow I managed to avoid an exit interview. If that would've happened I would've been a little bit more informative for my reasons to departure but then again, by this point I was just past caring...a leopard cannot change its spots and they were having to deal with an overall exodus of their most talented staff.
        AS with any overall exodus of the most talented, they usually ignore the first few's comments, but when everyone leaving says the exact same thing, eventually they get a clue. (or go out of business)
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• But still, it put me in a commanding position, even if that wasn't their real intention. I don't think anything was ever on the table for me there and in the last couple of years I just soaked up the experience like a sponge in preparation for moving on.

But there are some truly crap employers around.
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
            You said to send it!!!!
            And you took that at face value??? I think it's time you retired your "genius clique" mini-meme.
            Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; May 28, 2011, 23:33.
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; May 28, 2011, 23:33.
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Your grandparents, or maybe great grandparents, didn't view flipping burgers as demeaning, but as an opportunity.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                      Your grandparents, or maybe great grandparents, didn't view flipping burgers as demeaning, but as an opportunity.
                      I don't know what my grandparents did professionally actually.
                      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Typical. Kids today wanting to leave from high school and make 60k.

EDIT:In reference to your audio.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• I think you should email them an MP3 of that recording. Or record it on an oldschool tape and mail it to them.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                            Typical. Kids today wanting to leave from high school and make 60k.
                            It's possible...

Comment

• More than that. Selling crack in Philly, the possibilities are endless.

Comment

• Crack, software, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X