No announcement yet.

Building a home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had Indian friends who, as graduate students (making ~20k a year), managed to send ~$400 home each month. During this same time I was spending more like ~$25k per year...

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• You could always, you know, return to civilisation...
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• I heard the series went to hell, and don't have a comp that could run it anyways

Comment

• Yeah I don't see the appeal of any place that isn't a city.
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• From a certain perspective, that is the appeal

Comment

• Albert..you don't really have the background to comment being a permanent ghetto dweller. Ever lived in the country?
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• A man from Hull is deriding someone from Philly for being from the ghetto?

Comment

• A man who got out of Hull.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• They never get out of Hull; they just bring the misery of Hull to other cities.

Comment

• You can take the man out of Hull, but you can't make him stop pissing himself in doorways.
                      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Killing it is the new killing it
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Ugh, I get the feeling I'm going to hate Pittsburgh next year...It's in Pennsylvania. Does that make it anything like Philly?
                        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Good God, you're going to Carnegie Mellon too?

Don't you want to differentiate yourself from your brother?
                          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• It's sad that neither of them was accomplished enough to go to UVA considering all the advantages they had.

Comment

• 12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
                                A man from Hull is deriding someone from Philly for being from the ghetto?
                                Difference is, I got out of Hull, moved to London and did quite well for myself. I've moved back to the North now, but definitely under my own terms...and not to Hull

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                                You can take the man out of Hull, but you can't make him stop pissing himself in doorways.
                                Hey! I don't piss myself...I urinate first and sit in it. There's a world of difference
                                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                                X