• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's not a house. This is a house.
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Sounds like an interesting endeavour. I have personally just moved from a house in the sticks to an apartment in the middle of the city. I don't think I am ready to retreat to the sticks yet, even at my grand age
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
        That's not a house. This is a house.
        Christ, that's obscene...
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
          Christ, that's obscene...
          Check it:

Baths Full: 10
          Baths Half: 4
          Sq Ft: 24017
          Year Built: 2007
          14 bathrooms!

And the kicker:
          County: FAIRFAX
          Fairfax county, VA. Who do we know who lives there?
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I would still have more bathrooms per square foot.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Alby, more bathrooms than bedrooms is the recent style. You would be a fool for building anything less because it wouldn't sell.
              I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by DanS View Post
                Alby, more bathrooms than bedrooms is the recent style. You would be a fool for building anything less because it wouldn't sell.
                Conspicuous consumption... the decline of America
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                  Are people who make big bucks working in highly sought after technical positions the reason for the decline of America? Or is it lazy, unambitious man-children who mope around the house for years on end without a job or realistic career prospects?
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Even my flat has three, and I'm not even American
                    Speaking of Erith:

Comment

This thread delivers.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                        Are people who make big bucks working in highly sought after technical positions the reason for the decline of America? Or is it lazy, unambitious man-children who mope around the house for years on end without a job or realistic career prospects?
                        I consider this a TKO.

Comment

It's not about making big bucks. It's about consumption that only serves as your entry in a dick measuring contest.

Realistically, a single person can live comfortably on $10K/year. Anything else is superfluous.

Comment

It's not about making big bucks. It's about consumption that only serves as your entry in a dick measuring contest.
                            I would beat you there, too.

Realistically, a single person can live comfortably on $10K/year. Anything else is superfluous.
                            So then give me the balance of your income, you arrogant ass.

Comment

I would beat you there, too.
                              No. I highly doubt that.

Comment

You sound more jealous than concerned about the welfare of America.

Comment

Working...
                                X