Portal 2 (Other Games is dead)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portal 2 (Other Games is dead)

This game is ****ing amazing. Far and away, Game of the Year to date. As much as I love Mass Effect, ME3 may have to come with my own personal fellatio slave to compete.

If anyone wants to try co-op, I'm game.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

I'm waiting til the price falls. Portal was fun, but I can't see it being a $50 game alone.

Everyone I know already "beat" it the first day they got it, which is ridiculous for a $50 game.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I beat it literally 2 minutes ago. ****ing A!

I'm waiting til the price falls. Portal was fun, but I can't see it being a $50 game alone.

Everyone I know already "beat" it the first day they got it, which is ridiculous for a $50 game.

The opportunity cost of the time to play it is already a lot more than the price...

Comment

Another reason to wait until I'm less busy.

The other problem is I need two copies, so I can play co-op with the SO.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post

Definitely worth the $50, but YMMV.

Comment

I've seen a lot of billboards around the city for this game. I should give it a whirl once I get my new laptop. Speaking of which, get recommended...my budget may have gone up
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Boast, boast, boast...
                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Yeah baby
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Well, I have quite a full calendar of EU financed business trips this year, which appears to have become a series of glorified tourism stops punctuated by the odd blah-blah...

And I get to live in Cardiff.
                    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

A game of puzzles that you can beat the day it comes out... it's puzzles so no replayability... I don't even see how co-op would work where it would be fun, especially if you already beat the game... for $50?

This is a $15 xbox live arcade game at best... just like the original.

Don't fall for the hype. Guy is a doctor and is made of money. What's worth $50 to him isn't the same for the rest of us.
                      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                        Guy is ... made of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                          You're a doctor. And your wife churns out a new novel like every 2 months. You got money, man, no need to hide it.
                          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I make my assistant wipe my dog's ass with $50 bills.

Comment

Pediatricians have no money to hide. The only reason they went into pedantry in the first place is because they bombed the boards, enjoy the site of young shirtless boys, and because their penises barely work anymore. CHILDREN'S ANAL CAVITIES ARE NOT EXACTLY OIL FIELDS.

Let's just get one thing straight: I want to play Portal 2 with a friend of mine who has NOT PLAYED THE FIRST GAME. Is it possible to do this? I do not want Guynemer to answer because, full disclosure, I attacked my pediatrician with his reflex hammer when he asked me if I had ever masturbated. THE ANSWER WAS YES DOCTOR BALDWIN, I HAVE MASTURBATED, I MASTURBATED DURING SEVENTH GRADE, I MASTURBATED DURING SIXTH GRADE, I WAS MASTURBATING IN FIFTH GRADE, AND THERE'S ONLY TWO OTHER PEOPLE I KNOW OF WHO MASTURBATED IN FIFTH GRADE! THE THREE MASTURBATEERS! YOU CALL YOURSELF BOARD CERTIFIED YOU FRUITCAKE? I BET YOU ARE CERTIFIABLY WANKING IT RIGHT NOW READING THIS :MAD: :MAD:

Comment

Working...
                              X