Studies on Women and Attraction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
    Other than Heraclitus, who's doing that?
    Al.

Comment

Withdrawing all her love and all her body in an instant will rend your soul if you are faced with contemplating the empty abyss alone.
      The author of the "16 whatever" is a giant quivering vagina it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
        What is your world view if not materialism then? How do you handle epistemology issues? What is your opinion on the limits and applications of the scientific method? Do you think the universe is governed by laws? What is that other *kind* of stuff that exists in the universe besides matter (in the loosest sense)?
        a/s/l?
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
          a/s/l?
          DaShi I've known you loved me for some time now, but I was serious with that restraining order.
          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

That post was for the enjoyment of the general public. I had already assumed you wouldn't get it.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
            X