Is Kate a suitable Queen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Kate a suitable Queen?

Looks like Kate Middleton will eventually get to be queen of various countries.

Assuming you happened to live in one of those countries. Do you think she is a suitable person to have such an exalted position. Can she meet expectations?
    (Whatever expectations you think a queen should meet).
    Yes
    37.04%
    No
    22.22%
    I am unable to form an opinion
    14.81%
    Banana option
    25.93%

The last true King of England was Harold Godwinson. Every monarch since then has been a foreign pretender to the throne.

Comment

What makes a person suitable? Besides which, she's a royalty-in-law.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Starchild for Queen.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Starchild IS a queen.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

A friend and I were singing that song over our xbox headsets while playing in a Call of Duty match

Well the hook. I don't know the verses.
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                A friend and I were singing that song over our xbox headsets while playing in a Call of Duty match

Well the hook. I don't know the verses.
                I knew it!

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
                  I knew it!
                  Knew what? I was having difficulty singing it it was so hilarious to me to sing it in a COD match.

Surprisingly, there was not as much moaning and groaning and 'shut the **** up's as I would have expected.

We sing 80's songs over the headset all the time.

This is one of the favorites:

Comment

yea right, sure anything you say, your busted

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                      Knew what? I was having difficulty singing it it was so hilarious to me to sing it in a COD match.

Surprisingly, there was not as much moaning and groaning and 'shut the **** up's as I would have expected.

We sing 80's songs over the headset all the time.

This is one of the favorites:
                      Canadian Music
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                        Canadian Music
                        That is the favorite song of my room-mate.

And yes, he wears sunglasses at night. He has migraine issues.

Comment

Canadian Music

not bad for a gay band

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post

Assuming you happened to live in one of those countries. Do you think she is a suitable person to have such an exalted position. Can she meet expectations?
                            I don't really give a **** in the end as long as she and the rest of the royal family stays the **** away from Canada so it doesn't cost us any money.

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post

Sure. Why not?
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)
                              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
                              X