A Game of Thrones - TV Show Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
    Am I watching an expurgated version? Sure, there's bums and fluff in it- but nothing close to pormnography.
    Soft core obviously...
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Joffrey is a sick, twisted, sadistic, little inbred ****, isn't he?

Tyrion seems to be doing quite well as substitute Hand.
      Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
      Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
      One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Two excellent episodes in a row.

Guess Polliver won't be combined with The Tickler after all...
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Avalon View Post
          Joffrey is a sick, twisted, sadistic, little inbred ****, isn't he?

Tyrion seems to be doing quite well as substitute Hand.
          Tyrion
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• can somebody explain what just came gliding out of Carice´s flouflou?

Comment

• Probably, but you'll find out yourself pretty quick.
              "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• No spoilers!

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoetstofzoetje View Post
                  can somebody explain what just came gliding out of Carice´s flouflou?
                  Oblique spoiler follows:

Spoiler:
                  "I will give you a son."

Comment

• Arry the orphan boy! I dig Maisie Williams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoetstofzoetje View Post
                      can somebody explain what just came gliding out of Carice´s flouflou?
                      Something seriously ****ed up I'm guessing.
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• As everyone should have figured out by now (it was explicitly said last season multiple times) magic is based around death as in for strong magic to happen someone/something often has to die. I'm not sure how the shape changing, fire proof, and greenseer things work though because they seem to be innate power you're born with instead of invoked magic.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Only death can pay for life.

If you bring someone back from death, then someone has to die (Rhaego for Drogo, Miri Maz Durr for the dragons). It extends no further than that.

Comment

• Oerdin is wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                              If you bring someone back from death, then someone has to die (Rhaego for Drogo, Miri Maz Durr for the dragons). It extends no further than that.
                              To an extent...

Spoiler:
                              When Thoros kept bringing Beric Dondarion and then Lady Stoneheart back, he was draining some of his own life force... at least it seems like such... but he didn't die
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                                Oerdin is wrong.
                                Bull. There is the whole burning people to encourage good winds and an easy voyage thing. And the whole let's burn the son of a prince to wake dragons thing. There is a whole lot of killing people gets us what we want magic.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X