A Game of Thrones - TV Show Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
    The infamous Jeyne Westerling's hips case was an incident in which he forgot previous details.
    Or did he? The speculation is that Jaime saw an impostor, not the actual Jeyne.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
      And is the worse for it.
      Ugh, you can't be serious. How would that even work in a TV show? There's no way to work all of the heraldry and stuff into the show and actually have, you know, plot things happen. Books can't be adapted that slavishly to the screen.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
        The mom would have to be in on it since she was there. That isn't a huge stretch, I suppose but how do you get everyone else in the castle to play along without even on person spilling the beans.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

That's been kiboshed by the author. It was just a mistake.

Comment

Ugh, you can't be serious. How would that even work in a TV show? There's no way to work all of the heraldry and stuff into the show and actually have, you know, plot things happen. Books can't be adapted that slavishly to the screen.
            Still the worse for it. Loses a lot that makes the world what it is.

For one, immediately kibboshing anything to do with heraldry makes the show folks not give a crap about the interesting history that would explain a lot more of what you see on screen (ie, never explaining the Blackfyre Rebellion means the guy in the tree at the end of the last season is just some guy... rather than Lord Bloodraven and all that that means).
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
              That's been kiboshed by the author. It was just a mistake.
              And he got enough **** for it that he had to respond .
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• game of thrones is proper bangin!

Comment

• In general, or the sex scenes?

Comment

• ha ha both!

Comment

• I've been reading the Dunk and Egg series of prequels and they're pretty good. Plus it fills the time until Winds of Winter comes out.

Comment

• **** the books i cant wait till the next series! i heard the queen does a nude walk or summit!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dai the Fish View Post
                          **** the books
                          HERETIC! BURN HIM!

Comment

• why waste time reading it fi some one is gonna make into a tv program. seems twp to me!

now if some one didn't make a tv program of a book then that might be a reason. but if no one wanted to make it into a tv program then it probably means its ****

Comment

• The tweet's gone...not sure if this is fake. I don't think it's fake. Holy ****.

Spoiler:

Context:
                              Spoiler:
                              Michelle Fairley of course played Catelyn Stark. Tim Plester played Black Walder. 2+2=4...

Comment

• How is it "Holy ****" when a twist we all know is going to happen is confirmed to be happening?
                                Spoiler:
                                Also, she has done nothing exciting in the books so far...she has like 2 scenes where she blows air out of her neck...so amazing!
                                "

Comment

Working...
                                X