No announcement yet.

A Game of Thrones - TV Show Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That scene was at least not as badly ****ed up as the ****ing over Joffrey's corpse scene.

Yeah, the thing where Daenerys is like "you can't fight because [contrived reason]" had me rolling my eyes. I wanted Barristan to fight someone already goddamnit.

I guess dropping a deuce is beyond the pale even for HBO.

Comment

• Oh, it was great. Perkytits could have turned to her assembled CGI hordes and said "Well, only five of you have actual personalities. Lord Friendzone needs to explain stuff. Old Beardy needs to say a single pointless line in every episode. Captain No-balls is the only one in my army who isn't code. That leaves Derek Zoolander or the Boobed Babelfish. Gear up, Derek."
      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• Incidentally, the girl I just referred to there as Boobed Babelfish is Nathalie Emmanuel, who appeared in a memorable single episode of the wonderful "Misfits".

Do a Google video search on "Nathalie Emmanuel bum". You'll thank me.

Comment

• My god. They have whole montages on youtube dedicated to that one shot. It is rather shapely, I must say.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• I have no idea why the makers of GoT have yet to use that asset. When she first appeared I was convinced it would be buttock nirvana, but I guess they don't want to outshine Perkytits.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patroklos View Post
              And why did he not take a ****?! And wipe his ass with the cape?!
              We now see what is important to you.

Such an act would not be in character for Daario who replaced the entirely superfluous Big Belwas.

Talking of superfluous, I'd have had Bran and Rickon killed by Theon and an early end put to that tedious storyline...it may eventually come good, but it does drag. Dance with Dragons was pretty tedious is all I'm saying and needs editing down.
              Last edited by kittenOFchaos; April 27, 2014, 09:31.

Comment

• Which is why you're not a famous author.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                  Which is why you're not a famous author.
                  To be fair, I haven't actually tried.

Comment

• I quite like the Bran/Rickon stuff for a number of reasons. Firstly, it gave Natalia Tena a role, and I think she's a fantastic actress. She just eats up the screen whenever she appears. Secondly, it's a showcase for young actors, and if there's one thing GoT has done incredibly well it's getting good performances out of unknown young actors.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                      Incidentally, the girl I just referred to there as Boobed Babelfish is Nathalie Emmanuel, who appeared in a memorable single episode of the wonderful "Misfits".

Do a Google video search on "Nathalie Emmanuel bum". You'll thank me.
                      Done and done, thank you. Nathalie Emmanuel is the most beautiful actress on the show, which is saying quite a bit considering Cersei and Perkytits and Woman With Vagina and the actress who plays Sansa is 18 now, so...
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                        I quite like the Bran/Rickon stuff for a number of reasons. Firstly, it gave Natalia Tena a role, and I think she's a fantastic actress. She just eats up the screen whenever she appears. Secondly, it's a showcase for young actors, and if there's one thing GoT has done incredibly well it's getting good performances out of unknown young actors.
                        True on all counts. I wonder how, if at all, the show will use Natalia now that she has broken off from DJ Hodor and crew.

Comment

• I wanna know wtf rickon is up to as well.
                          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• I'm sure we'll find out when The Winds of Winter are published.

You'll probably only be in your mid-30s by then.

Comment

• Lena Dunham would be a great fit for this show.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• You shut your whore mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X