Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many hours of sleep do you need a night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who said it was my hat size?
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Foot size?
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Can do with less for a few days but will start to feel the effects after two short nights. (<6)
        It's amazing how daylight hours affect things. Skipping a night is fine as long as the sun comes up. Will fall into a coma when it sets though.
        "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
        "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

I need at least 7 hours otherwise it slows me down, which means the OT doesn't get spammed thoroughly.

Comment

12. Negotiable upwards.

Comment

7 in summer, 9 in winter.

Comment

I Also sleep quite a bit more in winter, especially in Sweden.

A 2 hour change seems very reasonable...

JM
                (I think my functional/ok amount of sleep in summer can drop down to 5 hours per night.)
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                X