"Atheist country... dominated by radical Islamists"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
    Does the United States have a state religion ?

When did I suppose it did?
    Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
      When did I suppose it did?
      I thought this part of your post was ambiguous:

Well, not to defend the guy, but perhaps what he thought in his head but didn't get across too well was America becoming a secular atheist country
      If you weren't agreeing with Gingrich, but simply imagining his thought processes, I humbly beg forgiveness for lumping you in with him. I will gladly send you some handmade soap to rid yourself of any real or imagined stench.

Mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.
      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
        I'll never understand why Americans obsess over a politician's faith and personal life.
        faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          Exactly, faith in Vishnu is evidence that he exists.

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
            If you weren't agreeing with Gingrich, but simply imagining his thought processes, I humbly beg forgiveness for lumping you in with him. I will gladly send you some handmade soap to rid yourself of any real or imagined stench.

Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              To me, it is either an indicator of mental weakness (religious) or lack of character (not religious, but pretends to be).
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                To me, it is either an indicator of mental weakness (religious) or lack of character (not religious, but pretends to be).
                So which one is Stephen Harper?
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Pretty sure it's the latter.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                  X