"Atheist country... dominated by radical Islamists"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Atheist country... dominated by radical Islamists"

Newt Gingrich stood before thousands of evangelical churchgoers Sunday night to deliver a dire warning that nation's Christian roots are under attack.

"I have two grandchildren — Maggie is 11, Robert is 9," Gingrich said at Cornerstone Church here. "I am convinced that if we do not decisively win the struggle over the nature of America, by the time they're my age they will be in a secular atheist country, potentially one dominated by radical Islamists and with no understanding of what it once meant to be an American."
    Sigh... shut the **** up, Gingrich
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Better deport the arabs. Even the ones who claim to be atheists, because they might lapse back into radical Islamism.

Comment

what did it once mean to be American?

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
        what did it once mean to be American?
        Catholic, apparently. Gingrich just converted two years ago.

If it's Christian morality... that can't be right. Gingrich can never speak on morality.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I hate religions

Comment

so does God

Comment

And Gingrich is considered one of the serious candidates for President next year.

Seriously, **** this country.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

All of the Republican presidential hopefuls are going to be saying **** like this for at least the next 1.25 years because if you want to win the Republican primaries you have to appeal to the most bat **** insane religious fundamentalists in the country.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Wanna bet he is teh gay ?
                  "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

At the same time you gotta admit, many/most religions are ****ing stupid. If you base your government on religion, then you are likely ****ed.
                    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                    Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

I am confused. Sure, the atheists and radical Islamists are our enemies, and a secular state is an affront to God... but what about the threat of gay marriage?! Is it ok now or did someone just misquote Newt?

Comment

AtheistIslamists is postmodern bull****. I prefer nazicommies
                        Blah

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
                          Wanna bet he is teh gay ?
                          Naw, he's straight. He was cheating on his wife (who was sick in the hospital at the time) at the same time he was trying to have Bill Clinton impeached for getting a blowjob from a fat intern. After he got caught cheating he divorced his sick in the hospital wife and married his mistress and now he likes to make speeches about the "sanctity of marriage". Publicly condemning other people for doing the exact same thing you do seems to be de rigueur for the Republican leadership these days.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                            Naw, he's straight. He was cheating on his wife (who was sick in the hospital at the time) at the same time he was trying to have Bill Clinton impeached for getting a blowjob from a fat intern. After he got caught cheating he divorced his sick in the hospital wife and married his mistress and now he likes to make speeches about the "sanctity of marriage". Publicly condemning other people for doing the exact same thing you do seems to be de rigueur for the Republican leadership these days.
                            Damn

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                              And Gingrich is considered one of the serious candidates for President next year.

Seriously, **** this country.
                              Please, n-o-o-o-o. No!
                              I haven't heard a thing about him for years until just now. I thought he was out of politics and here he is again like a bad smell suddenly reappeared. No.

Comment

Working...
                              X