No announcement yet.

I'm puzzled by the random little things about women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umh. Sounds like she'll get completely p*ssed off if Albi does not respond to this missive.

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned".

Comment

• Show her your erect penis. If she likes what she sees, that's cool. If not, you'll at least know where you stand.
      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• What in the world, Alby? You don't want to have sex with someone until you are married, or you feel you could marry her. The people like that tend to be more religious and you have shown in many threads your disdain for religion (except Islam for some reason). Can you see the problem here?
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I think the religion in question might be the "first time jitters".

Comment

• Alright I'll be the person that says it:

Albie, you should save yourself for your first WESTPAC deployment in the Marines, then lose your cherry at the "Four Floors of Whores" in Singapore.

Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Braindead View Post
              I think the religion in question might be the "first time jitters".
              I don't mean Alby's religion. The people who he's looking for would have that moral and they'd be more likely religious. The way he talks about religion here wouldn't really endear him to those type of women.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• If you don't think she is what you want, then move on.

But what is it you want? if you want a very monogamous minded person (and not very monogamous minded people can be monogamous if they choose to (by very monogamous I mean someone who intends to only have sex with someone who they are married to or will marry)) you will find (as Imran pointed out) that many of them are pretty religious.

Note, as I pointed out, those who are not completely monogamously minded can be monogamously minded sometimes in the right situation.

Also, I have seen pretty girls online who were virgins and very strongly atheist. So such women do exist. They just are going to be relatively few compared to those who are religious.

You have to think about what you are looking for and what you value.

If you know that she wants to **** you and leave, and you don't want that, then respond appropriately ("you are hot, but I want someone who is more serious", or something like that). If the previous situation wasn't the case, then maybe you should take her out and see what she has in mind?

And you are showing yourself a bit as a jerk for posting her image here on Apolyton (some girls would get upset if you even discuss them online).

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                  There's the more obvious answer that Asher had pointed out long ago.
                  Indeed.
                  Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                  Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                    "i know this guy, he's kind of nice, a wannabe rapper, he's not bad looking and he works out. but there's a couple of things that concern me like he finished his course at university, but doesn't have a job and he keeps making excuses about not looking for one. he says he's trying to get into the marines but he's failed twice now and just sits on his backside playing computer games all day. i'm not sure he'll ever amount to anything. intellectually he doesn't really stimulate me, he's kind of shallow and ignorant. all he ever talks about is philly and working out. when i told him about my trip to europe his only response was "they have funny toilets there". when i asked him if he'd like to see more of the world he said "you mean like delaware?" i don't think he's ever been with a girl before, which is kind of weird. i guess i could try him, because like i said, he's kind of nice, but then he has all crazy ideas about women, like we're a different species or something, so i'm probably better off looking for someone else."
                    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• I missed that.

Touché as they say.
                      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by Felch View Post
                        Show her your erect penis. If she likes what she sees, that's cool. If not, you'll at least know where you stand.
                        Does she have to use corrective lenses, a magnifying glass or an electron microscope ?
                        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Seems I lost some serious action here. Sounds like she likes you a lot. I can't see what you think is worrisome here. In my social group, this is not the norm ofc, but we are religious. You are not. Go for her. She wants you. You can't be totally uninterested yourself, from what you write here. I can't understand why you think it's worrying that she sends you suchs pics. From what I understand, that is quite normal these days outside religious societies like mine. I frankly don't understand you Al. Had I been you, I would have taken the hint now. Even I. I am not the most courageous on the woman front or that quick to get this myself always, but c'mon.

But aside from that, not really classy to post her pics here. If she finds out, you probably are in for some hell.
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• I'm swearing off this thread, wishing best of luck to Alby, whatever he decides.
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• here's an opening line for you albie:

"hello there handsome, would you like a Camembert lolly?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoetstofzoetje View Post
                                here's an opening line for you albie:

"hello there handsome, would you like a Camembert lolly?"
                                I have no idea what that is supposed to mean. Is it some sort of joke? And handsome? Why am I trying to talk to men? You may not know but in English, handsome is a masculine compliment. Women are not handsome.
                                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
                                X