No announcement yet.

Your stance on nuclear power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is nothing wrong with depleted uranium rounds. In fact, the trace amounts of radiation they produce have been known to eliminate cancer in their victims.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by dannubis View Post
      And then there is Thorium. Enough in the ground to last us several million years and inherently safer than Uranium.
      But, it says the alpha particles are more dangerous.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
        There is nothing wrong with depleted uranium rounds. In fact, the trace amounts of radiation they produce have been known to eliminate cancer in their victims.
        Killing the patient to eliminate the disease.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Normal functioning of the kidney, brain, liver, heart, and numerous other systems can be affected by uranium exposure, because in addition to being weakly radioactive, uranium is a toxic metal.

Comment

• "Normal functioning of the kidney, brain, liver, heart, and numerous other systems can be affected by uranium exposure, because uranium is a toxic metal."
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Normal functioning of the kidney, brain, liver, heart, and numerous other systems can be affected by uranium exposure, because in addition to being weakly radioactive, uranium is a toxic metal.
              TY

Comment

• We don't want to ruin your image and have people believe that you may actually understand the topic.
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

We don't want to ruin your image and have people believe that you may actually understand the topic.
                  Lets just say, I understand more than I have led you to believe.

Do you dispute what I posted? Are you implying that the information I posted is wrong?

Comment

• Dashi?

Comment

• But so is this

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

There is nothing wrong with depleted uranium rounds. In fact, the trace amounts of radiation they produce have been known to eliminate cancer in their victims.
                        BUT GULF WAR SYNDROME!
                        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
                          Dashi?
                          Dashi? yes, no?

Comment

• What the hell is wrong with you? I simply posted where you copied your post word for word from wikipedia. I guess explaining it was wasted on you.
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Also, some of us have jobs and other more important things to do than post here. So don't be so surprised that you don't get an immediate response to your ignorant remarks.
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

What the hell is wrong with you? I simply posted where you copied your post word for word from wikipedia. I guess explaining it was wasted on you.
                                Dashi-We don't want to ruin your image and have people believe that you may actually understand the topic.

Shame on you. I would never think you tell lies.

Comment

Working...
                                X