Your stance on nuclear power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How old are you dfg?
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
      How old are you dfg?
      Old enough to know that you will not answer me if the information I posted was right or wrong.

Comment

• The information you posted was from wikipedia. I never challenged whether it was right or wrong. That was your wrongheaded thinking.

Again, how old are you?
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• The information you posted was from wikipedia. I never challenged whether it was right or wrong. That was your wrongheaded thinking.

Again, how old are you?
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Did I post the wrong information?

Comment

• Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
              Did I post the wrong information?
              Doesn't matter if it's wrong or not as long as your interpretation of it is wrong.
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                Doesn't matter if it's wrong or not as long as your interpretation of it is wrong.
                Are you Dshie's spokesman? or are you confused to who you are?

Comment

Normal functioning of the kidney, brain, liver, heart, and numerous other systems can be affected by uranium exposure, because in addition to being weakly radioactive, uranium is a toxic metal.

So tell me, what is your interpretation?

Comment

• There are a number of scientific studies that indicate that low dosages of ionizing radiation are indeed healthy and reduce the risks of cancers. The immumalogical responses to these low levels are Reportedly boosted. The conservative approach that continues to operate today is that any additional radiation is considered a risk essentially. Not being an expert in the field I know of them and know the controversy stands and that the most conservative view is considered.
                    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe View Post
                      There are a number of scientific studies that indicate that low dosages of ionizing radiation are indeed healthy and reduce the risks of cancers. The immumalogical responses to these low levels are Reportedly boosted. The conservative approach that continues to operate today is that any additional radiation is considered a risk essentially. Not being an expert in the field I know of them and know the controversy stands and that the most conservative view is considered.
                      You mean like this :

http://www.probeinternational.org/Ramsar.pdf
                      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Precisely. Please tell me I'm not late to the party and this has already been posted.

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• Well, I've been somewhat subtly referring to the fact that the linear-no-threshold model of harm is entirely unsupported by available evidence for a few days now...
                          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Killing it is the new killing it
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• I know I didn't accknowledge it. I was wondering if anyone (i.e. BC) had actually posted links that I inadvertantly missed.

Comment

• Yeah, that could easily happen, though, not this time, it's the first time I post it.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Interesting read

Comment

Working...
                                X