Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barack Obama is secretly pro-Gadaffi - or he's a *****.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cort Haus View Post
    Sloww, are you invoking the Holocaust argument for intervention whenever a PR-company-backed group of rebels cries wolf? That's Mobius territory, you realise, and has been discussed earlier.
    Tell that to the hundreds of tortured and mutilated bodies that are beginning to turn up in Tripoli...

Those would have been the tip of the iceberg if Gadaffi had been left to have his way like you wanted, Cort...
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Mobius supports imperialism
      I need a foot massage

Comment

• Read Jenkins' article on Ergenekon and tell me that you think Erdogan is a democrat. Here it is:

i never claimed anything he was a model democrat. my comment was about the overblown and alarmist language used by your beloved barry. anyway, to address his claims such as they are.

there are genuine concerns about political and press freedoms in turkey, but to call it a police state is ridiculous. they had elections this year which those islamist stooges at organisation for security and co-operation in europe endorsed. a police state with free and fiar elections... erdogan is a social conversative it's true, but calling him an islamist is an abuse of language. in fact given your defence of various american right wing arseholes, you'd probably like him if he weren't a muslim. as for pro-iran, well this is obviously a cardinal sin in the eyes of those who the whole middle east from the point of view of one small country. the reality of course is that erdogan has striven to improve relations with several neighbouring countries, including iran.
        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Originally posted by Zevico View Post
          Nonsense, and disappointing nonsense at that. It's not Nazism by any definition. It's a plain statement of fact: if you don't go to war when you have to your nation will suffer the consequences because your enemies will work against you while you dither.

In fact, destroying Nazi Germany before 1939 would have been a prime application of this doctrine, and a commendable and sensible policy.
          Are you saying this with a straight face, or missing the direct statement that the Nazi policy of expansionism is not only compatible with what you propose, but directly expounded by your stated philosophy. Of course there are differences. "a leads to b does not mean b leads to a" but your philosophy doesn't differentiate itself from the Nazi policy as currently formulated. I would be interested in knowing how you differentiate it, as I am sure you must do.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnabas View Post
            Mobius supports imperialism
            No I don't, you tool...
            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zevico View Post
              Nonsense, and disappointing nonsense at that. It's not Nazism by any definition. It's a plain statement of fact: if you don't go to war when you have to your nation will suffer the consequences because your enemies will work against you while you dither.

In fact, destroying Nazi Germany before 1939 would have been a prime application of this doctrine, and a commendable and sensible policy.
              And by that logic we should have invaded the USSR too. We should invade the entire muslim world too. Should we invade China? What about France? At what point would we be Nazis?
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• @zevico
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
                  No I don't, you tool...

Comment

• How can one have free will if God's will be done?
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                      How can one have free will if God's will be done?
                      You have heard of the many miacles I'm sure.

Comment

• If I go against God's will, does that make me more powerful than God?
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

If I go against God's will, does that make me more powerful than God?
                          You're a blasphemer.

Comment

• Asking questions is blasphemy now?
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Asking questions is blasphemy now?
                              Aren't you a blasphemer?

Comment

• No, you are.
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X