No announcement yet.

On behalf of gay people . . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's nothing contemptible about apologizing.

And since when have you become so soft and touchy-feely?
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

MrFun, the more you post these whiny "waah there are homophobes on earth" threads the less I feel sorry for you. Not that I ever felt particularly sorry.
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
        Oh my god... you're so flamboyant that anytime anything bad happens to people in the world, you promptly have to go "Look at me! I'm gay! I got it worse than anybody!"

The proper gay reaction is (with a lisp and a feminine expression of worry)... "Oh my gosh! Poor Japanese people! I used to date a Japanese guy..."

*gay men always used to date somebody of every conceivable background (including Muslims); past dating experiences are always thought to be relevant to them in every situation.
        Is that your personal fantasy? Coming out of the closet and trying out different ethnicities?

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
          MrFun, the more you post these whiny "waah there are homophobes on earth" threads the less I feel sorry for you. Not that I ever felt particularly sorry.
          Yeah, not surprised that HC is callous toward the discrimination against homosexuals

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
            Yeah, not surprised that HC is callous toward the discrimination against homosexuals
            Rather be a gay American than a person living in Miyagi prefecture right about now...
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

This thread is in extremely poor taste.
              "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Why is it that only MrFun doesn't understand why this is an ignorant thread?
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                  Rather be a gay American than a person living in Miyagi prefecture right about now...
                  And? What's your point? You don't have one.

Comment

Mr. Fun says something sarcastic about wackos who blame earthquakes on homosexuals and Albert has to be like "hey! look at me! I'm so much better than Mr. Fun!"

Comment

okay... so this is like DaShi and Heraclitus... gribbler is my personal stalker.

Comment

No... calling someone a moron isn't stalking them.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                          Mr. Fun says something sarcastic about wackos who blame earthquakes on homosexuals
                          You get a gold star sticker. You're the only one who understood the point of my sarcastic thread.
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

No, everybody else "got it" too. I just don't think it's particularly funny to use this opportunity to mock those even more ignorant than yourself.
                            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Killing it is the new killing it
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Exactly. Very bad form.
                              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Or to make light of many people's suffering.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X