On behalf of gay people . . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
    I would like to apologize for causing the earthquake that struck Japan.
    Your apology, like the last three hundred or so you've made for basically the exact same thing, rings hollow because YOUR PEOPLE KEEP CAUSING NATURAL DISASTERS. Stop doing that, and we'll believe you're actually sorry.
    Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

okay, Solomwi
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

And I think I made about 296 of these - not 300.

Comment

Don't make light of this situation, its in poor yahoo comments level taste. I know apolyton is a cynical place, but i hoped it hadn't seeped THIS low!!

Anyrate, there were some ocean tests being conducted by North Korea off its waters right before this quake, coincidence i think not.

Mr. Fun. maybe you don't understand the magnitude of this disaster, their reactors are failing, after this already devesating earth quake and tsunami. Perhaps it will hit home when we end up at world war to add to this nightmare! I am very dissapointed in seeing this thread.

Comment

When did so many people on here become so PC?

Comment

Asking nicely, please stop.
              "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

I'm not PC, i just know what is in poor taste/rude/downright mean/exploitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                  I'm seriously not gay. I'm not at all attracted to men but am very attracted to women.
                  Wow, I'm convinced by that objection

I wish I was gay.
                  No need to wish

Men make a whole lot more sense (but a lot of gay men probably are like women so that wouldn't be good)... and the gay lifestyle has some good points even if it's a little slutty...
                  I'm failing to see the downside of the last qualifier in that statement

Things seem easier if you're gay. Don't have to deal with women.

Alas, I have not been blessed with gayness.
                  Au contraire.
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

@PH roflmao great quotes!

Comment

Working...
                    X