Religion: Real or fake, the poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    But the evil in the world is explained by the religion which you grew up in.
    That's a trickier point, BUT I didn't accept that explanation, which was the point that my beliefs began to change.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
      No. I believe that no god can exist. I USED to believe a god could exist. Not anymore.
      Believing that it is impossible for a god to exist is a stupid belief, because it's not a matter of belief. It is a fact that it is possible for gods to exist, because it is impossible to make logical arguments against the existence of illogical entities.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Ok let me rephrase it. NO, I believe that god does not exist. I used to believe god existed. Not anymore.

For me, I think it's stupid to believe that god exists. It's all a matter of belief.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
          It is a fact that it is possible for gods to exist
          Can you prove it?
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

Yes, to me I can't believe in an evil god. God must be good or he's not my God. And since there's no proof that god exists it all comes down to belief/faith. IF I don't believe, he doesn't exist. He only exists to believers because they believe. To be called stupid for thinking that way by someone that claims God exists based on faith seems a bit absurd to me.
            I'm not buying it. How can you believe God is evil? He created you.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

No. I believe that no god can exist. I USED to believe a god could exist. Not anymore.
              Because you believed in the logic of God's existence. Now that you see that it's not logical you don't believe.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• No it's like believing in Santa Claus. You eventually grow up and realize it all only stories told to children to keep them in line.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  I'm not buying it. How can you believe God is evil? He created you.
                  If you don't believe in god, then you don't believe he created you. Last time I checked, rah was created by our parents, not the easter bunny, Santa clause, or some other fictional figure.
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                  X