Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conspiracy Theorists post your Conspiracy Theories here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
    I read what you posted. You said...

and...

In the first quote, you heavily imply that the "unaccounted for" billions/trillions are somehow related to 9/11, despite the fact that there is no evidence of that. The only connection is that Rumsfeld happened to talk about this accounting problem the day before 9/11. Rumsfeld also went to the bathroom the day before 9/11. OH NO, WE CAN'T TRUST THE BATHROOMS.

And in the second quote, you say that this money is "missing" when again, that is clearly not the case. It is bad that our federal government has poor accounting practices, but it's pretty obvious from Rumsfeld's statement that this is a problem as is concerns fiscal responsibility, not some spooky connection to a terrorist plot.
    Ok, yea sure, your right. You know more about what happened to all the money than I do.
    Saying it could not have happened makes a lot of common sense.
    Last edited by Docfeelgood; February 17, 2011, 10:48.

Comment

I don't know anything about the money, except that there's nothing to indicate that it is in any way related to 9/11!
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

It's actually really easy to lose $2.3 trillion dollars today because it's all electronic. One little computer error and poof all the money is gone. It's kind of scary.

Comment

OH NO OFFICE SPACE!
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
            I don't know anything about the money, except that there's nothing to indicate that it is in any way related to 9/11!
            Forget about what was said about 911.
            The money is still missing and forgotten about because of 911.

Comment

***NEW***Conspiracy theory: the crazed Arizona shooter who wounded a congress woman a few weeks ago had the little girl (who was born Sept 11, 2001) as his 'hard target'. He will be three degrees of seperation from Carl Rowe though no connection will be proven.
              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

If anyone here has looked into MKULTRA you know it's pretty easy to control people so the shooter in Arizona definitely could have been being controlled.

Comment

Working...
                X