Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conspiracy Theorists post your Conspiracy Theories here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heh, I think this thread was made for me. Well, I know of a lot of conspiracy theories. My big one though is a solution to Fermi's Paradox as applied to time-travelers. I think they're probably here, influencing events and supporting various factions. But for a couple reasons we aren't "filled up" with time travelers because the future has a built in limitation.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Sox View Post
      Heh, I think this thread was made for me. Well, I know of a lot of conspiracy theories. My big one though is a solution to Fermi's Paradox as applied to time-travelers. I think they're probably here, influencing events and supporting various factions. But for a couple reasons we aren't "filled up" with time travelers because the future has a built in limitation.
      Interesting, I have often thought somewhat of this myself.
      Say, send a probe back to record a historic event.

Comment

It's not just for historical events though. Sometimes I believe there is like this "war" going on between factions in the future trying to control the past, because they're running out of future. Haha, I should write a book about my crazy ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Sox View Post
          It's not just for historical events though. Sometimes I believe there is like this "war" going on between factions in the future trying to control the past, because they're running out of future. Haha, I should write a book about my crazy ideas.
          Don't just say it.
          Do it!!!

Comment

I saw a good movie about a faked Mars landing. It was called Capricorn One and I saw it in about 1980 or whenever it came out. It seemed to be a take off of the "faked moon landing conspiracy theory".

Comment

Great book.
              I am not one of those fake moon landing people.

Comment

I have that film on DVD myself, I think it was actually made in the 70s. 71 maybe even. Has anyone seen the film Wag the Dog, about the US making a fake war to cover a presidential embarrassment, made in late 90s, stars Dustin Hoffmann, Robert DeNeiro, Anne Henche, Woody Harralson (I know that's probably not spelt right but what the hell), and Willie (the singer-performer)
                "Life is the only RPG you'll ever play, The religious want to be one with the moderator, the scientists want to hack the game, and the gamers want to do both."

Comment

I thought wag the dog was a amusing film till the invasion of Kuwait, then after saw the fake news reports that were made.

Comment

Err, Wag the Dog came after the Gulf War.
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I just found out about the cnn film just recently.

Comment

Faking the moon landing would have been too hard to keep secret. I think it's way more likely we had help getting to the Moon and that's the secret.

Comment

From the same aliens that helped us build the Pyramids, no doubt.
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I had to go back and check.
                            Rumsfeld said 2.3 TRILLIONS was missing and could not be accounted for the day before 911.
                            Is anybody shocked by this but me?

Comment

APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Thats funny!

Comment

Working...
                                X