San Diego Port Officer Says Nukes Have Been Found In An American Port

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Diego Port Officer Says Nukes Have Been Found In An American Port

http://www.10news.com/video/26827497/index.html Raw Video: Port Official Speaks

holy sh!t!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She just had to say something about the "fallout" from this story....
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

San Diego - would anyone miss it?
      Unbelievable!

Comment

This being from Doc I couldn't help but check the video's poster and chuckle "go figure": "NotForSale2NWO"
        Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
          New York, Houston, Boston, ect,ect.
          Scary thought.

Comment

This being from Doc I couldn't help but check the video's poster and chuckle "go figure": "NotForSale2NWO"
            Your saying this is not real?
            Or are making a statement to where I found the info?
            Now really, does it matter where the info came from if it is correct?
            Don't close your eyes and ears. I bet you never thought 911 could happen.
            I heard it in the grapevine before it happened because I keep my mind open to possibilities.
            They were not specific but they did say a terrorist attack on American soil would happen in 2000-2001 and it woulod change our way of life as we know it.
            If you want to close your eyes that is your business, but you don't have to make me sound like a fool.
            Shame on you!

Comment

Minneapolis is safe.
              APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
                Your saying this is not real?
                Or are making a statement to where I found the info?
                Now really, does it matter where the info came from if it is correct?
                Don't close your eyes and ears. I bet you never thought 911 could happen.
                I heard it in the grapevine before it happened because I keep my mind open to possibilities.
                They were not specific but they did say a terrorist attack on American soil would happen in 2000-2001 and it woulod change our way of life as we know it.
                If you want to close your eyes that is your business, but you don't have to make me sound like a fool.
                Shame on you!
                No! He not only has the right but the moral obligation to make a fool of you over stuff like this. Spreading false information about terror attacks is irresponsible and, in more specific cases, illegal.

And right **** off with this "open your eyes" bull****. Grow a ****ing brain and learn to realize the appropriate reaction to...well everything. ExtraordinAry assertations require extraordinary evidence. Not some video you found on the Internet. That you so readily believe this stuff demonstrates how ignorant you are. That you think we should all share in your overreaction, demonstrates your emotional immaturity.

You know, I took you off ignore because you said you had changed. But I suppose retardation isn't a choice.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                  No! He not only has the right but the moral obligation to make a fool of you over stuff like this. Spreading false information about terror attacks is irresponsible and, in more specific cases, illegal.

And right **** off with this "open your eyes" bull****. Grow a ****ing brain and learn to realize the appropriate reaction to...well everything. ExtraordinAry assertations require extraordinary evidence. Not some video you found on the Internet. That you so readily believe this stuff demonstrates how ignorant you are. That you think we should all share in your overreaction, demonstrates your emotional immaturity.

You know, I took you off ignore because you said you had changed. But I suppose retardation isn't a choice.
                  Thank you for that feel good speach.
                  WOW! I don't know what to say.

I love you too?

-EDITED- after some thought.

I do appreciate your concern but, why are you so emotional with what I think?
                  Why do you insult me?
                  I hold no animosity towards you.
                  This is OT? yes?
                  As long as I don't yell fire in a crowded theater do I not have free speech?
                  I thought the film was enlightening but, you see different.
                  I was hoping for intelligent discussion on this topic that is why I posted.
                  Sorry if your offended.
                  You still welcome to make a contribution.

BTW
                  Yes I have changed. Can't you tell?
                  Last edited by Docfeelgood; February 14, 2011, 01:14.

Comment

DaShi
                    Unbelievable!

Comment

10 News is a local joke. Usually they try to get ratings with shocking claims none of which ever actually turn out to be true.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

San Diego is a joke.

Comment

Are you trying to be the new Asher? We already know Drake wants to be the new Asher so the position might already be full.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

DaShi

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                              Are you trying to be the new Asher? We already know Drake wants to be the new Asher so the position might already be full.

The world can never have too many Ashers.
                              Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                              X