Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today I got the worst muscle crap of my entire life.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say everything in moderation. Including moderation.

I do look after myself but I am not going to remove all sources of enjoyment from my life...that is why I hate these schemes. So I just plan to eat reasonably and run/swim like a lunatic
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Yeah. Well, I recently weighed myself and was over 200 lbs for the first time in my life. I've always been the scrawny kid with the fast metabolism, but now I'm a goddamn grown up who's starting to fall apart. I'm not obese, but I have more fat than I need, a family history of heart disease, and absolutely no muscles. So I'm working out. Unfortunately, I also have knees that snap, crackle, and pop when I bend them, which makes anything "high impact" very painful.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I think I am faring quite well. No joint problems or anything like that...and still remarkably fit...plenty of muscle but still, more fat than I'd like, and it is very hard to get rid of.
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
        X