X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trickle down
    Monkey!!!

Comment

There's two Republicans on Mt. Rushmore already... and zero Democrats.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
        Just think of it as airborne fertiliser...
        Virtually all of his policies were crap... er, I mean fertilizer, anyway so it is fitting.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher View Post
          trickle down
          That's what Reagan's remains will do after being fired at Mount Rushmore
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Paul Volcker on Mt. Rushmore

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
              he sold off vast tracks of the state's giant redwood forests, some of the oldest and largest living things on the planet (over 5000 years old), true natural wonders of the state, for a grand total of $12 million. Congradulations, by giving in to special interest bribes you raised enough money to pay for 1/3rd to 1/2 of a single house in Malibu and the people of the state lost one of its greatest natural treasures. **** Reagan.
              Good, those things pollute more than cars.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                Good, those things pollute more than cars.

Nice.
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

At the risk of sounding stupid, I don't get it. Redwoods pollute more than cars? Is that a reference to some silly Reagan quote I haven't heard, or am I just missing something obvious?
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

"Reagan was the most successful president of the twentieth century. He took a country that was in economic collapse and militarily in retreat around the globe and turned it completely around."
                    Wasn't that FDR?
                    Blah

Comment

What's Jefferson famous for? Washington won the independence war, Lincoln won the civil war, Roosevelt won the election as an independent candidate. What ballsy thing did Jefferson do? Be the first president to ball a black maid?
                      Graffiti in a public toilet
                      Do not require skill or wit
                      Among the **** we all are poets
                      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                        Wasn't that FDR?
                        Let me correct...

"Raygun was the most atrocious president of the twentieth century. He took a country that was in decent shape and took it to economic collapse and militarily in retreat around the globe. He had constant telephone sex with Margeret Thatcher. But neither remember as they are both mental."
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

What irks me the most about Reagan was when he stated mental illness was a choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
                            Paul Volcker on Mt. Rushmore
                            An excellent Carter appointee.

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
                              What irks me the most about Reagan was when he stated mental illness was a choice.
                              That was his justification for kicking all the mentally ill out of hospitals and dumping them on the street.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                                That was his justification for kicking all the mentally ill out of hospitals and dumping them on the street.

Comment

Working...
                                X