Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christina Aguilera sure knows the National Anthem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christina Aguilera sure knows the National Anthem.

Not good. Chosen to sing national anthem at Superbowl. Perhaps the biggest annual event in the USA and gets the words wrong.

bimboes

Comment

They were dumb lyrics anyway.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post
        Not good. Chosen to sing national anthem at Superbowl. Perhaps the biggest annual event in the USA and gets the words wrong.

bimboes
        The extra "e" is for erony.
        "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

No nipples
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

She can't sing worth squat. She was especially bad at the Guns and Roses song.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Way to pick something important, Oerdin. Forget the National Anthem, let's worry about a Guns and Roses ****up.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                She can't sing worth squat. She was especially bad at the Guns and Roses song.
                This was... sarcasm, right?
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Maybe Oerdin thinks Fergie and Christina Aguilera are the same person...
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Yeah, I did. Who ever sang at the half time show though sucked.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Did she sing 'Rule Brittania'?
                      "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                      "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

I thought La Marseillaise?!?
                        Blah

Comment

"Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

What a noob.

Comment

They should get Roseanne to do the national anthem every year.

She adds the special "touch".

Last edited by Wezil; February 7, 2011, 10:27.
                              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                              X