Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It looks like I'll be buying a new washing machine soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
    Wow Oerdin, is thre no end to the excitement in your rock and roll lifestyle?
    I'm just a super star, what can I say?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

You're just not grunge.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
        Whirlpool or Maytag are always good. Samsung and LG seem highly regarded.
        I've bought a LG two years ago and it's very quiet. (and does clean my cloths )

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
        Does anyone have any suggestions about which brands are good or what features to make sure I get?
        Since I had no idea what to look for in washing machines (they all look the same) I decided on the silent one. I remembered 'dB' is a logarithmic scale so I went with the one that was 5dB less. It hasn't disappointed me.

since you are fluent in Dutch, watch this to get a good advise on what to look for in a washing machine:

"post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
        "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

I hope you are going to destroy the old one by throwing a brick in it!
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

If you are looking to buy a new white goods appliance you should do some research first. This page has help & advice articles to help you make the right choice

Brand is more important than model. An expensive model from a poor manufacturer will have the same low quality, but with more features. A low-end machine from a top manufacturer will still be a better quality, but with less features.

Comment

I recently bought a Bosch front loader

very satisfied and no problems.
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

So did you get one,or are you just going to leave us hanging?
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                X