X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    London, you know, it's a big city on the Thames
    Meh. 350K isn't that big.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Cort Haus View Post
      Footsie's quoted section missed out this bit from the article:

What I've thought for years - piracy is killing real music. It's one of the reasons I stopped playing in bands.
      I don't know about that; theres tons of music I listen to that is made and distributed by individuals. Rude 66 and legowelt as two examples.
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
        You see nowadays New Cross or Forest Hill are remarkably convenient for me, but at the time you played them I didn't live here...
        You've always lived here.
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Shows how long ago since they were playing in London...I've lived here for almost 7 years.
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
            I don't know about that; theres tons of music I listen to that is made and distributed by individuals. Rude 66 and legowelt as two examples.
            well more and more people will be like you, but it will take time until we have a new revolution.
            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
            X