X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Look Ming. Read the Bible.
    Yawn... Yet another cut and paste job from the bible!

The catholics are very clear on the subject, and they are the experts on Jesus, since they are the religion he started. And they couldn't be more clear on this topic. So if you want to be a half assed christian and believe differently, go ahead.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
      Yawn... Yet another cut and paste job from the bible!

The catholics are very clear on the subject, and they are the experts on Jesus, since they are the religion he started. And they couldn't be more clear on this topic. So if you want to be a half assed christian and believe differently, go ahead.
      The servant can not be greater than the master. If you love the catholics so much, why aren't you one anymore?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

If they don't follow the Bible they aren't the official church.
        They just interpret the Bible differently than you... And since they are the true religion of Jesus, you must not be following the Bible correctly.
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

They just interpret the Bible differently than you... And since they are the true religion of Jesus, you must not be following the Bible correctly.
          You sound like a loon. Just read the Bible!

Comment

If you love the catholics so much, why aren't you one anymore?
            Please show where I said I love the catholic church. I'm just pointing out that the original follows of Christs, the priests he annointed, started the official church of Jesus. If you want to believe differently than their teachings, that's your right.. but I guess that makes you a half assed christian then since you really don't follow the true teachings of Christ.
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Catholic is the last thing that I would be, because of stuff like that seems like it's made up.

Comment

Please show where I said I love the catholic church. I'm just pointing out that the original follows of Christs, the priests he annointed, started the official church of Jesus. If you want to believe differently than their teachings, that's your right.. but I guess that makes you a half assed christian then since you really don't follow the true teachings of Christ.
                No! I don't follow the teachings of the Catholic church. I do follow the teachings of Jesus. i.e. I follow the word of God.

Comment

You sound like a loon. Just read the Bible!
                  Many good religious people disagree on things in the bible... Since you claim to be a christian, I just went to official church of christ to see how they feel on the subject.
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

Catholics are more about Mary than Christ.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

No! I don't follow the teachings of the Catholic church. I do follow the teachings of Jesus. i.e. I follow the word of God.
                      Then you don't truly follow the teachings of Jesus... just somebodies warped views on them. I'm glad we are clear on that now.
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

Many good religious people disagree on things in the bible... Since you claim to be a christian, I just went to official church of christ to see how they feel on the subject.
                        You don't disagree with my interpretation of the Bible! You disagree with me not blindly accepting some bull**** interpretation of the Bible that the catholic church tells me to.

Comment

Then you don't truly follow the teachings of Jesus... just somebodies warped views on them. I'm glad we are clear on that now.

Comment

• Ming seems to have lost his mind. I'm serious.

Comment

• Ming. When Jesus died on the cross (before you and I were born, and before we ever sinned), that was grace. It's always there. He remains the Humiliated One until he becomes the Exalted One. i.e. the second coming of Jesus.

Comment

You don't disagree with my interpretation of the Bible! You disagree with me not blindly accepting some bull**** interpretation of the Bible that the catholic church tells me to.
                                But they are the official church of Christ... and also the largest. And now you are calling the official interpretation bull****. What kind of christian are you?

And also... if it's OK for you to call some teachings bull**** and others not, then it's OK for others to do the same based on what you are saying here. So how can you speak for Christians then? The largest group of Christians would say that your interpretation is bull****.
                                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                                X