This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
    Not in the least... but yet another post where you show that true christian spirit once again.
    You just don't have a clue what it means to be a true christian.
    If you're feelings aren't hurt then what is my sin?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

So God won't forgive him unless he truly reprents... but you unconditionally forgive him.
      Just proves that your God isn't as stupid as his followers.
      Oh, that's what you were trying to prove? You might have said that in the first place.

Comment

• The thing is the person who doesn't forgive is stupid. On the occasion that that person is a christian it is stupid to be unforgiving because it's a sin. On the occasion where the person is not a christian it is stupid because it causes mental and physical illness.

Comment

• What... that the followers of a God are stupid?
          I thought you got that part already. Are you now agreeing with that?
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• :yawn:

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              On the occasion where the person is not a christian it is stupid because it causes mental and physical illness.
              Yep... I'm sure all those people that don't forgive Charles Manson or John Wayne Gacy are just lining up to see their shrinks and doctors.
              Do you even think before you post... obviously not.
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I think a person who would stand their and watch their mother get raped while telling the rapist I FORGIVE YOU is the one that needs mental help.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Yep... I'm sure all those people that don't forgive Charles Manson or John Wayne Gacy are just lining up to see their shrinks and doctors.
                  Do you even think before you post... obviously not.
                  I didn't know that you were full of resentment for Charles Manson. Seriously? It's worse for you than I thought. Normal people don't hold any resentment towards Charles Manson.

Comment

I didn't know that you were full of resentment for Charles Manson. Seriously? It's worse for you than I thought. Normal people don't hold any resentment towards Charles Manson.
                    Gee... so now lack of forgiveness = resentment. Try again.

Again... you obviously don't think before you post. Either that, or you just want to continue to appear moronic.
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

I think a person who would stand their and watch their mother get raped while telling the rapist I FORGIVE YOU is the one that needs mental help.
                      You used to be somewhat decent Ming. What happened to you? Unforgiveness?

Comment

Kidicious is born again and he thinks it's Ming who's changed.
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I just wish he had gotten the born again part right.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Gee... you used to be somewhat nice Kid... What happened to you... oh that's right, you became a christian...
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

Gee... you used to be somewhat nice Kid... What happened to you... oh that's right, you became a christian...
                              I was never nice.

How can one be mean without hurting someone? I haven't even tried to hurt you. This is all bull**** on your part. You've become so full of bull**** that I'm quite amazed.

Comment

Said child molester may be forgiven by God. It's not for me to say. I am certain, however, that he can not enter heaven unless he truly repents.

But it is a sin to be unforgiving of anyone. Man can not judge him.

So it's possibly conditional for God, but not for man.
                                Is it a sin to put rapists in prison? Should we forgive them and let them walk free?

Comment

Working...
                                X