The 2011 Off Topic Celebrity Dead Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stalkers are that way.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
      You're kind of creepy.
      I just don't believe that this thread honors the dead in any way. If you want to do so, make another for it. Doing it here is vulgar at best.
      Last edited by DaShi; November 3, 2011, 19:40. Reason: Changed anyway to any way, because that seemed to be confusing the tards here
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
        Not to mention "unexpected"...
        Seriously, Jrabbit, WHO could possibly have seen this coming?
        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Embalmer42 and germanos, specifically.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
            I just don't believe that this thread honors the dead in anyway. If you want to do so, make another for it. Doing it here is vulgar at best.

Why don't you stay out of it then? A lot of stuff you do, I find repugnant. I don't see you stopping.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Fair point.
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                Why don't you stay out of it then? A lot of stuff you do, I find repugnant. I don't see you stopping.
                Apparently, I'm old enough to recognize the difference between a game thread and a thread for paying respect to those who have passed. Unlike you, I've explained why I find your actions repugnant. You are just throwing insults around like a child.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Fair point.
                  You too.
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                    Also, you're the biggest hippocrat on this forum. You're constantly telling people to shut up and mind their own business, while being one of the biggest drive by posters here. Take your own advice before giving it to others. I wish you were here so I could spit on you.
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                      Apparently, I'm old enough to recognize the difference between a game thread and a thread for paying respect to those who have passed. Unlike you, I've explained why I find your actions repugnant.
                      So your objection is the choice of thread in which one might post respectful best wishes/fond memories of the recently departed.

WTF, dude. Kinda stupid-douchey, really.

You joined this year with full knowledge of what the thread would consist of.

Comment

• This game is not supposed to be tasteful, but that doesn't mean we object to someone choosing to be slightly more so, DaShi. It's not like tastefulness is suddenly a faux pas.
                        Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                        Also, you're the biggest hippocrat on this forum.
                        Is a hippocrat one who rules via hippo? Or a hippo who rules the hippoplebians?
                        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

So your objection is the choice of thread in which one might post respectful best wishes/fond memories of the recently departed.

WTF, dude. Kinda stupid-douchey, really.

You joined this year with full knowledge of what the thread would consist of.
                          So this thread was designed not as a celebrity death pool, but as a mourning thread? Seriously? Stop being a ******.
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                            This game is not supposed to be tasteful, but that doesn't mean we object to someone choosing to be slightly more so, DaShi. It's not like tastefulness is suddenly a faux pas.
                            Then don't ***** when you're called out on it.
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• DaShi.
                              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Sorry for pointing out your flaws.
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X