The 2011 Off Topic Celebrity Dead Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone?

Raiders owner Al Davis has died at 82. The legend, whose NFL career started 60 years ago, was inducted into the Hall of Fame in '92
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Stay classy, Sloww.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• It's kind of necessary to list people that die, in a Dead Pool, DaShi. Don't you have any puppies to mistreat? Go away and occupy space where you belong, if such a place exists.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Stay classy, Sloww.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• *bump* for Moammar.

Not a pick of any of our players.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Only because he totally lost his mind so quickly.

Comment

• It's official:

Amy Winehouse died as the unintended consequence of drinking too much alcohol, a British coroner ruled Wednesday.
                Coroner Suzanne Greenaway gave a verdict of “death by misadventure,” saying the singer died of accidental alcohol poisoning. “The unintended consequence of such potentially fatal levels (of alcohol) was her sudden and unexpected death,” Ms. Greenaway said.

Accidental? Suicide?

"Unnatural causes" all the same so our players (embalmer and germanos) keep their bonus points.
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• I love the term "death by misadventure".
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Not to mention "unexpected"...
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Don't know how I missed it, but Gary Moore, very awesome blues guitarist died of a heart attack on Feb. 6, 2011, at the age of 58. He was also the guitarist for Thin Lizzy.

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• I saw it, but for some reason, I guess I didn't think about posting it.

I didn't realize he was in Thin Lizzy, though. Cool.

Comment

• Sloww only posts when he's excited about the death
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• "Lizzy toured relentlessly, building an unassailable reputation as a terrific live band, despite the lead guitar spot becoming a revolving door (Eric Bell, Gary Moore, Brian Robertson, Snowy White, and John Sykes" ~ All Music

Comment

• Stay classy sloww.
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                                Stay classy sloww.
                                You're kind of creepy.
                                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X