No announcement yet.

The 2011 Off Topic Celebrity Dead Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It all depends. As long as I'm getting along OK, sure. If I'm sitting around drooling on myself, no thanks. Well, I drool on myself now, but I'm not ready.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• ****!
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
        Anyone?
        Wezil, Ozzy and DaShi.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Betty Ford was 93 and the choice of three players:

Wezil (7) = (171 - 7) + (100 - 93) = 171 points
          OzzyKP (11) = 167 points
          DaShi (18) = 160 points

DaShi joins the points board with his first ever hit.

Wezil and -Jrabbit currently sharing the Killing Spree Award at 2 hits each
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Well, I'm out.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• http://tv.yahoo.com/news/article/tv-...rwood_schwartz

Sherwood Schwartz at 94.

Unique pick for someone...............

ACK!
              Last edited by Tuberski; July 13, 2011, 22:43.

Comment

• It's my unique pick

ACK!
                Last edited by Tuberski; July 13, 2011, 08:31. Reason: obvious where i was wrong today

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                  shouldn't Ozzy and DaShi be 160 and 153 respectively?

ACK!

Why? Show your math.
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post

Tuberski scores with Sherwood Schwartz:(171 - 4) + (100 - 94) + 25 (unique pick)= 198 points
                    Fixed.

ACK!

Comment

• I take it the former math objection is withdrawn?

I had actually heard of Schwartz's passing and checked the DP list quickly but obviously missed seeing him there. Glad you caught it.

Sherwood Schwartz was 94 and a unique pick for Tuberski (4).

= (171 - 4) + (100 - 94) + 25
                      =198 points.

Comment

• Amy Winehouse!

Tributes are being paid to singer Amy Winehouse, who was found dead at her London home at the age of 27.

27 years old, new record!
                        APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

• So I made my bet on the wrong horse with Lady Ga Ga.
                          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Dammit, I had her on last year's list.

ACK!

Comment

• Ditto...
                              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Did any of you vultures pick amy winehouse?
                                What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
                                What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

Working...
                                X