my introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
    It's like being pro-elderly. How long can that last?
    Tell that to our Royal Family...for-bleeding-ever it would seem...
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
      You didn't have seniors hitting on the girls finishing up junior high?

I guess it might have been more 14 and 18, but there was definitely some 13 and 18.

JM
      Did it happen? Yes, but it was pretty socially unacceptable. Anyone doing such a thing would certainly be teased and called a paedo.

Also our senior schools tend to be separated into 11-16 and 16-18 (though sometimes combined into the same premises). So slightly different social construct.
      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post

I don't know what everybody else is talking about. That definitely happened.
        Is this supposed to be an argument for it not being creepy? Murder and rape definitely happen.

edit: ah, Elok beat me to it.
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
          Accepting the OP arguendo, we're basically looking at a geeky version of b etor with some kind of need to be forum mom? Is that the vibe everyone else is getting?
          So we've established this "person" is actually Special Agent Protocol.
          "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

I still don't understand what makes this guy so special that he needs to make an introduction. I, for one, couldn't care less!
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
              Tell that to our Royal Family...for-bleeding-ever it would seem...
              Mrs Windsor looks like she could have another 20 years in her. Mr Windsor will be pretty long in the tooth when he takes over but he should still have plenty of life in him. Oh, and the youngster has just found a filly to produce an heir and a spare. Yep, they will indeed be around for a very long time.

The monarchy

Comment

Well, that is if they don't get axed after Lizzy. Bleeding spongers, the lot of them...
                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                X