my introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
    Recently I have created my own forums. On November 11, 2010 I teamed up with girl gamer, Lightning, and together we created Gameforia, a video game forum.

Elok, do these commas bother you as much as they do me?
    How does this look?

On November 11, 2010, I teamed up with [a] girl gamer, Lightning, and, together, we created Gameforia, a video game forum.

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
      Where the **** do you think I got his name, dufus? I was checking to see whether it was fake.
      Oh being that his facebook about me is word-for-word exactly the same as the OP except with Kevin instead of Destiny, I assumed you googled his post.
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
        me being very stoic, disciplined, and restrained.
        at albie being any of these things...
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

*sigh*
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I vote for the new mod.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post

I meant that Destiny is sort of a stripper name.

BTW, 13 with 18 isn't creepy, and is not unusual in american highschools.

JM
              Statutory in the jurisdictions I'm aware of. And yes, it is creepy. Graduating senior on middle school creepy.
              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

I'm definitely in the 13 with 18 is creepy camp.

Creepy camp!

Where Jason Friday 13th lives?
                The two attributes that Apolyton users are most commonly called?
                Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

creeptards
                  Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

You didn't have seniors hitting on the girls finishing up junior high?

I guess it might have been more 14 and 18, but there was definitely some 13 and 18.

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                      You didn't have seniors hitting on the girls finishing up junior high?

I guess it might have been more 14 and 18, but there was definitely some 13 and 18.

JM

I don't know what everybody else is talking about. That definitely happened.

Comment

You know what else definitely happened? The Bataan Death March.
                        1011 1100
                        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

13 with 18 is dodgy...waaaay dodgy.

Teenagist? Emo? Oh f**k off.

*Tourettes kicks in*
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

What is a teenagist anyways? The problem with being pro-teenager is that most people stop being teenagers after just a few years, and the ones that don't usually exemplify the reasons teenagers don't have more rights.

Comment

It's like being pro-elderly. How long can that last?
                              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Social Security

Comment

Working...
                                X