my introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh god. He used the word. Someone tell Plomp to add it to the censor list
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Did AS just use the word "sheeple" unironically? Really?

Comment

Gamecube also had resident evil 4, which was an amazing amazing game, I think it also had twilight princess?

SNES was actually the best Nintendo consol. It had Supermario world, rpg, the best final fantasies, mario cart, donkey kond, etc....

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

But I never had an SNES, so it can't have been the best console, since none of the games are my favorites.
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
            Look, actuary is a pretty dull job, I gotta do something for thrills.

I meant that Destiny is sort of a stripper name.

BTW, 13 with 18 isn't creepy, and is not unusual in american highschools.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
              But I never had an SNES, so it can't have been the best console, since none of the games are my favorites.

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Did AS just use the word "sheeple" unironically? Really?
                Who said I wasn't using it to be funny.

Still, though, in all seriousness, I have never watched Star Wars and I am kind of proud of that because I'm like the only person in the developed world Stuff does filter into you though just from pop culture like I know Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's father (Luke, I am your father! and all that crap), I know there's a giant brown worm creature called Bobba Hutt, I know what Chewbacca is, etc.

There was some chick I liked in 6th grade who was into Star Wars (I think this is when the new ones started coming out) so I wanted to learn some stuff but I never actually watched the movies what with my limited 6th grade resources.
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Al, might you be undersocialized?

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post

I meant that Destiny is sort of a stripper name.

JM

Possibly. I know two of that *****'s names. She had others but Selena and Margarita were two of her favorites.
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

How is not seeing a movie something to be proud of? Being proud of having seen a movie would be almost as stupid. How desperate can someone get for a source of pride?

Comment

JM
                        Which America are you from?

oh, right, Maryland

Comment

Still, though, in all seriousness, I have never watched Star Wars and I am kind of proud of that because I'm like the only person in the developed world

Right, so you're proud of having deliberately excluded yourself from the common cultural experience of literally hundreds of millions of people. What?

Comment

oh, right, Maryland
                            No, rural Oregon.

JM
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Al, might you be undersocialized?

JM

You think?

I do kind of push people away from me. I am aware of it. I just don't enjoy doing what other people enjoy doing. And when I'm in social interactions I feel the need to 'perform' but I'm hesitant I'll **** up. Like I want to be funny and make people laugh and I think of things but I'm like if I said this, I might get blank stares and that will suck. Or I just say **** it and I act like a god damn silly weirdo to attract attention. But I hate doing that because I also have gotten used to this what I imagine might just be in my head persona of me being very stoic, disciplined, and restrained.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                                Still, though, in all seriousness, I have never watched Star Wars and I am kind of proud of that because I'm like the only person in the developed world Stuff does filter into you though just from pop culture like I know Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's father (Luke, I am your father! and all that crap), I know there's a giant brown worm creature called Bobba Hutt, I know what Chewbacca is, etc.
                                Bobba Hutt? You don't know as much as you think you do. Also, +1 to all those people who ask you why deliberate cultural ignorance is a point of pride. I mean, not looking into something you know is atrocious, fine, and if you just don't care, that's cool, but between the LZ thing and this you manage to look more ignorant than me, which takes some doing. And you're somehow bragging about it. Coming soon to the music thread: "BB King? What's that, a really nice pellet gun?"

oh, right, Maryland
                                Hey, I'm from MD and I say 18 dating five years under is double-plus icky.
                                1011 1100
                                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                                X