• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The otter is still on the loose."

Oh, God, that scream.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

I'd like to point out the otter is related to the weasel.

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; December 22, 2010, 19:37.
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Doubtful. He'd be immune to yur mad forum skilz.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I'd like to see AAHZ, standing there screaming, with an otter latched onto him.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

That otter be good for a few chuckles.
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Otters
              Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Holy crap! Otters! I thought my community was in danger when we had two rogue Monitor Lizards running around. Thank god it wasn't Otters!
                Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Ten ****ing shots for an animal bite? Four against Rabies? No wonder the USofA is up in arms against Obamacare.
                  "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                  "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Dude animals are going to come back against us.

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

The Mustelidae (weasel) family is no joke. Badgers and wolverines are in the family and are vicious animals. So, Wezil, otters are not just related to weasels. They're related to badgers and wolverines, as well.
                      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Along with skunks, ferrets, martens and sundry other animals. Yay, it's Poly learning time!
                        1011 1100
                        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Way to kill a thread, Elok!
                          Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                            Along with skunks, ferrets, martens and sundry other animals. Yay, it's Poly learning time!
                            The skunks are only related by marriage. We don't talk about them and certainly don't invite them to family events.

Comment

Your mother in law is a skunk.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                              X