Which of you twits...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Braindead View Post
    KrazyHorse spends time on Albie every day. The post count could well be in the thousands by now, and rising daily. KH clearly devotes an extraordinary amount of time on Albie. KrazyHorse must surely be quite obsessed with Albie.

I had noticed KrazyHorses obsession with Albie. I had noticed that he also has an unassailable reputation as the most unbearably obnoxious poster in this forum. With hindsight, I may have over reacted when I noticed that KH seemed to be getting some sort of fixation on me. OTH What does one do do when one has a rabid dog nipping at ones heels.

Perhaps KHs behaviour is driven by a need for attention. Get in someones face and make himself so unendurably obnoxious that he can no longer be ignored?
    Dude, Drake talks less about KH than you do. Just let it go.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• And Drake's my sock puppet...
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• i always thought human bidet was a better description for drake.
        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Well, more specifically he's KH's wank sock puppet...
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
          X