Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahh, got it.

Comment

Yeah. DL is only an Apolyton thing. Most new people are like what's a DL? because if you google it, there's nothing that indicates it means double login.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Can we get back on topic people?
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Argus View Post
          Because I have been on many boards. This is a common trend.
          Bull****.

I just googled DL double login and Apolyton was the first hit and the only relevant hit on the first page.
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Going to have to call bull**** on that one. Anyone who has frequented forums knows the DL double login thing and it's very common. It's been around for many years.
            Tilting at windmills is a wonderful pastime.

Comment

Originally posted by DriXnaK View Post
              You haven't explained yet why you think he's a DL. Instead you seem to be relying on strength in numbers.
              Here, this is what you aspire to be, Drixnak:

Do you wear outfits like that when you work out?

(From my understanding, Planet Fitness is the most ****ed up 'gym' around so this is not an endorsement of that place)

Comment

I'm not sure how you associate my denial of his DL status with this. Then again, I'm not sure how you come up with a lot of things Albi. I don't often deign to dabble in the musings of idiots.

Comment

Did you make a bunny, Drixnak? If not, you need to start over.

Comment

Al you are so far beneath me and you have no idea.

Comment

I think you're both stupid.

Comment

I don't think you can really talk. You have to be completely retarded to want to put the US under the control of an organization like the UN. If we should be doing anything, we should be imploding the UN building and then subsequently arresting all its occupents and deporting them.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                          I have a better idea for one world government: put all countries under US control.
                          this is the case already, and if they do not want to coopearate you invade them and destroy them mecilessly (Iraq/Afghanistan)... the rest of the world is trembling in fear and does what US tells them to, except some rogue nations like North Korea.
                          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

That's why we need a new world order that can keep the US in line. This monolithic power structure we currently have is unacceptable. There needs to be consensus in the world and I believe the UN is the one to lead a new world order.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                              I'm not convinced he's a DL
                              I concur. My money's still on him being roughly twelve years old.
                              1011 1100
                              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Yes, yes, while we're at it, lets put the EU in control of the world too! Then we can have a diabolical duo of incompetence with epic proportions! What a wonderful world!

Comment

Working...
                                X